GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

HANG BAR for GRiSO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:08 am

Hello friends;
My second adaptiv innovation is ready. I call it "HANG BAR". I was sick and tired of buying different types of attaching mounts for different types of instruments and equipments. HANG BAR will be useful in long journeys for attaching camera, navigator and/or cell phone. I found this kind of attachment in some of the well known companies as Givi, Touratech, Techmount, etc; but unfortunately none of them were as flexible as I wanted.
Hang Bar is flexible in 3 ways. I can adjust the height of the bar, place of the bar (left to right) and distance from the handle bar of the bike. And unlike others, Hang Bar is universal. It fits to all brands and models of motorcycles as Moto Guzzi, Ducati, BMW, Triumph, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki...
Here are the photos of Hang Bar on my GRiSO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tolle09
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Tolle09

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Wow, something really different, well done
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 pm

As you are an engineer, I -- as an avukat -- hope you are securing patents for your (brilliant) ideas before sharing them?

Best,

Bill
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Wow, that looks amazing!!!  When you going to start selling it? The only downside I can see (from the pictures) is that it seems to block the rider's view on the speedometer/display.  But probably one can avoid that by adjusting the height.

BTW: as you this good with metal, would you consider making (and selling) 1" bar risers?  I am sure there is a demand!
Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Let me reply one by one.
First of all thank you for supporting messages
Bill Hagan : Yes I am engineer; but not mechanical engineer. I am chemical engineer. In university years, I and 3 other students were sharing apartment. Other 3 were studying architectural design and metallurgical engineering. I learned lot of things from them. Mechanics is my hobby. In my opinion, my ideas don't worth securing patents. As you know it is lots of money. Anybody who has good relations in small scale industrial sections can make those things.
bioman : There are few bar risers on the market. I do not know if they fit GRiSO or not. Making bar risers is very difficult and expensive for small quantities. Some friends of mine got bar risers for their R1200GS and Yamaha FJR from twisted throttle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am going to sell Hang Bar in ebay and selling starts on sunday. I will send the link as soon as selling starts.
Cheers and happy riding
Back to top Go down
oldandgrumpy
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
oldandgrumpy

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Cool   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:56 pm

The creative ideas and beautiful execution shown on this site are beyond inspirational! Thank you for sharing. If I didn’t already have one, I would leap from my sickbed and run out to buy a GRiSO. Jonesing for my first of many real rides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HANG BAR for GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HANG BAR for GRiSO   HANG BAR for GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

HANG BAR for GRiSO
Page 1 of 1