GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Extra oil cooler cover pics

Go down 
+12
JTB
Birch
waterbottle
Tassiedevil71
Trknomo
Street
Steak
keenerkeen07
JohnA
Tolle09
Wet Coaster
Blue
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JTB
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
JTB

Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yummy   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:47 am

Good job, loving the painted mod, really smart..
Back to top Go down
fredfrenzy
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
fredfrenzy

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:45 am

I bought the Cover from AF1 as well, but went with an all black rendition...the raw cooler shows through nicely.  At some angles the GRiSO pops, at others, you just seen the grid pattern.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Like that too! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Good contrast Fred
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 pm

"What paint did you use? Was going to find BBQ paint or will regular rattle can work?"

I used 500 degree rated, semi gloss engine paint from an auto parts store. Spray can - about $7
Probably don't need the heat paint but I didn't want to take chances. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
jc1200
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jc1200

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:25 pm

I made this one up for mine:

Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:44 am

Looks really good that. Cool And now you have an individual design. If you get a chance to take some pictures from further away that would be great too.

Cheers for posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 am

I would ask if you were going to make any more, but that would be rude!!
Back to top Go down
blue thunder
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
blue thunder

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 am

I'm becoming a bit desperate about getting this cooler cover send to Belgium. LGcompany doesn't react on mails. I really want to replace that plastic cover with a more aestethic part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tripper.be
jc1200
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jc1200

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:30 am

Blue wrote:
Looks really good that. Cool  And now you have an individual design. If you get a chance to take some pictures from further away that would be great too.

This was when the bike was all clean and blemish free - doesn't look quite the same after 18,000 miles and a three UK winters:

I could make some more, it does get quite expensive though, with materials (grade 316 Stainless, laser cutting & polishing) and it's quite heavy. I know that most of you out there are trying to cut down on weight (I am too - but no point in changing an exhaust to a lighter one and still eating the pies!).......I'll work out a price if you want.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:51 am

jc1200 wrote:
Blue wrote:
Looks really good that. Cool  And now you have an individual design. If you get a chance to take some pictures from further away that would be great too.

This was when the bike was all clean and blemish free - doesn't look quite the same after 18,000 miles and a three UK winters:

I could make some more, it does get quite expensive though, with materials (grade 316 Stainless, laser cutting & polishing) and it's quite heavy. I know that most of you out there are trying to cut down on weight (I am too - but no point in changing an exhaust to a lighter one and still eating the pies!).......I'll work out a price if you want.

Yes a price would be worth knowing if you can. Smile [ know what you mean about winter here taking it's toll ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra oil cooler cover pics   Extra oil cooler cover pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Extra oil cooler cover pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2