GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Pillion's view on country roads near home.

Go down 
+4
Street
Enzo the baker
Steak
Blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

Pillion's view on country roads near home. Empty
PostSubject: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 2:23 pm

Beautiful counryside, and a very well behaved pillion. Looks like fun!

I like your helmet too, very sharp. What is it?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 2:34 pm

It is a Nexx XR1R v2. It's very light and pretty quiet and has a 25% bigger eye port than a standard lid. I am happy with it.

Back to top Go down
Enzo the baker
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Enzo the baker

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 3:05 pm

I enjoyed your video, love the countryside view. The terrain is much different than what I see on my rides in Arizona. That is a very sharp looking helmet.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Sweet! I agree with the others, that helmet looks cool. Great match for the Tenni.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Laker
Biondino
Biondino
Laker

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Nice job Blue. Your contributions to the Ghetto add to its interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun May 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Appreciate the comments. Thanks guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
handyandy
Carlotto
Carlotto
handyandy

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 10:13 am

Enjoyed that Ian, looks like a great little camera.
Your rear suspension seems to ride the bumps better than mine - either that or Oxfordshire roads are better maintained than Wiltshires.....
I notice you passed my favourite curry house in Shrivenham!  Thumbs Up  I got a bit lost after that ......
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm

handyandy wrote:
Enjoyed that Ian, looks like a great little camera.
Your rear suspension seems to ride the bumps better than mine - either that or Oxfordshire roads are better maintained than Wiltshires.....
I notice you passed my favourite curry house in Shrivenham!  Thumbs Up  I got a bit lost after that ......

Hi Andy, agree about the curry house. I used to live /rentjust up the road in Kingstone Winslow on the edge of Ashbury. We rode through it on the vid. The suspension does bottom out occasionally with the roads and pillion as well. I still need to sort that. I think the camera makes things look better than they actually are and also hides the hills and dips with its fish eye lens.

Hope your actuation rod issue is sorted now???

Cheers Ian.
Back to top Go down
handyandy
Carlotto
Carlotto
handyandy

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Blue wrote:

Cheers Ian.

Yeah, all back together - improved gear change and less low speed snatch as a result Smile

Next job - new headlight. Had a vibration and it turned out that the little tab inside which the retaining screw clip mounts on has broken off. Temporarily fixed with araldite until I can source an alternative to the £250 original Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2015 2:20 pm

handyandy wrote:
Blue wrote:

Cheers Ian.

Yeah, all back together - improved gear change and less low speed snatch as a result  Smile

Next job - new headlight. Had a vibration and it turned out that the little tab inside which the retaining screw clip mounts on has broken off.  Temporarily fixed with araldite until I can source an alternative to the £250 original   Shocked

Got to be a decent variation costing less than that? Glad you are back on the road though. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Cantaloop
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Cantaloop

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:05 am

I always feel a bit strange watching driving videos...

in left driving countries. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:50 pm

Great Clip Blue thanks Thumbs Up
I'd feel a little claustrophobic riding with the hedges so close to the road. On my trip to Tassie it was sometimes like riding in a dark tunnel with the trees closed overhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pillion's view on country roads near home.   Pillion's view on country roads near home. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pillion's view on country roads near home.
Page 1 of 1