GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Brake and clutch upgrade

Go down 
+9
Pete Roper
wardest
beetle
odder
Josh.C
FreshEgg
Steak
mark111
Charlie J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wardest
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
wardest

Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 6:00 am

Gday Wayne.
You are correct about the clutch MC in the pic. You can see the actuation pin and the mount for the switch.
See the link below of a mangled item with the switch still attached.

Clutch MC with Switch

Also correct about Beetles setup. Looks awesome but as I am a city dweller and the occasional commute to work in traffic trying to lane split I likes my mirrors where they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 6:39 am

Mick, I bought Brembo handle bar clamps that hold your m/c on, but they also have "mirror" posts as part of the clamp.

Ducati mirrors are M8, I think Guzzi mirrors are M10.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 8:49 am

Mick, you can get these little geegaws from Brembo. I'm sure I've got two of these, but I can only find one. It's (they're) yours if you want them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Although I got the switch for the clutch, there's no way to mount it on the RCS 16. You can get 3rd party kits to mount the switch, but never bothered. Downside is I have to be in Neutral to start the engine.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 9:56 am

wardest wrote:
Thread bump.
I was looking over a Duc Diavel yesterday.  I noticed they have Brembo radial master cylinders with switch-ware, mirror mounts as per factory requirements .
Aftermarket reservoir covers available to hide the Duc brand and plenty MC on Ebay at a reasonable price.
EBAY Clicky

Ebay Clicky

What I am useless at finding out,  What are the specs of these master cylinders fitted to the Diavel.

Mick

I've been playing with the idea of the diavel ones, as i like the reservoirs over the little bracket and plastic reservoir. Just haven't got around to it
Back to top Go down
wardest
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
wardest

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 10:21 am

Gday Ralf. Do you know the specs of the radial MC fitted to the Diavel.

Mark. Thanks for the generous offer.
I need to procure the MC first and my mortgage on 3 walls in Sydney puts a dent on my bling purchases for my pride n joy.
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 11:58 am

That's what I can't find out..
il dig deeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brake and clutch upgrade   Brake and clutch upgrade - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brake and clutch upgrade
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3