GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Empty
PostSubject: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi friends;
I am back (really escaped) from summer holiday in Bodrum. It was 40C (104F) and waether seems like blowing from GRiSO's muffler.
I relisted adapters on ebay for those who asked me about the availability.
For GRiSO 1100 / 1200 / SE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For Norge 1200 / Breva 1100 / Sport 1200 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers
Onur
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Onur, is the Norge/Breva/Sport version compatible with a Stelvio?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 pm

I really don't know. Larry Blackmore from Australia send me email and stated that Stelvio tank cap has the same part number as Breva and Norge and he bought one from ebay. He will let me know if it fits or not. I sent his item 3 days ago, so it takes about 3 weeks more to be informed about the result. I let you know as soon as receive email from Larry.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:13 pm

It certainly looks to be a similar fitment, so I'll look forward confirmation.

Do you bundle for shipping? If so, I'll probably order a few for Stelvios and GRiSOs at the same time. I've got several friends with both and can take advantage of a bulk order.

Thumbs Up

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 pm

According to Turkish Post rules, airway registered small package weight must not exceed 2 kg (4.4 lbs) 1 GRiSO adapter weighs 310 gr. (2/3 lbs) and one Breva/Norge adapter weighs 120 gr (1/4 lbs) after 1 kg to 2 kg postage fee is 10% lower. As an example, 2 for GRiSO + 3 for Breva = 980 gr. I can put 20 gr of packing stuff to reach to 1 kg. In this way each adapter will be $44 instead of $49. I am waiting to have good news for the Stelvio installment.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Any word on Stelvio compatibility yet?

Back to top Go down
okuraner
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
okuraner

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 pm

No, I got no news from him. But I got two new news customers. One of them from Norway. He installed breva adapter on Aprilia new Caponord 1200 and the other one from US. Again Breva adapter fitted to Aprilia Tuono. I guess it will also fit to Stelvio. Can you send me close picture of the tank cap of the Stelvio?
Back to top Go down
tarsky68
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
tarsky68

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:32 am

My Stelvio has a SW Motech tank bag that is ring mounted.  I'll do my best to give it a try on the GRiSO and report back.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 pm

okuraner wrote:
No, I got no news from him. But I got two new news customers. One of them from Norway. He installed breva adapter on Aprilia new Caponord 1200 and the other one from US. Again Breva adapter fitted to Aprilia Tuono. I guess it will also fit to Stelvio. Can you send me close picture of the tank cap of the Stelvio?

It surely "looks" the same as the Breva/Norge/Capo/Tuono... Which would make sense I guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am

Hi,
sorry to come back on this old thread.
I ride a Stelvio and located in France.
I am interested by the Givi adapter, before to order it , I'd like to know if there is a specific model to fit on a Stelvio.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Pierre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags   Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Adapters for GIVI Tanklock Tankbags
Page 1 of 1