GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I need a volunteer - with an Agostini

Go down 
+4
Steak
DungeonMaster
Charlie J
beetle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Empty
PostSubject: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:14 pm

I'm looking for a volunteer to 'beta test' the Agostini reverse cone 'megaphone' map. I'd like it tested by another rider before I release it into the wild. Obviously must be GuzziDiag capable, and currently on the road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:18 pm

Kick it to me , kick it to me
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Kinda hard for you to to test it, since I have your Agostini's.... Razz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:19 pm

I wanna help you but....
I'm across the ocean
I have an 1100

I do NEED to get my beast remapped since I removed the dB killer.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Want to try it on an ARROW?

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey Beetle, just asking what are your thoughts on that pipe? I like the look it lends itself to the period look that GRiSO shares, I feel.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Steak wrote:

Don't think it work well with the Arrow. The Arrow has a conventional dB killer, right? A short cylinder with some holes in it? The Ago megaphone dBk is basically a reducer. Big hole -> smaller hole.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:23 pm

Converted Duc wrote:
Hey Beetle, just asking what are your thoughts on that pipe? I like the look it lends itself to the period look that GRiSO shares, I feel.

It weighs nothing. The net effect of the dBk (see above) is that the silencer is pretty inefficient. Basically I've had to throw more fuel at it, without any real performance gain. It's louder than the stock pipe or Termi. Had a nice note at idle. Not as deep as stock. Barks a bit when you give it the berries, and sounds good on the overrun.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Overholt13
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Overholt13

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:07 pm

PM sent Beetle, thanks ghetto
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 pm

beetle wrote:
Steak wrote:

Don't think it work well with the Arrow. The Arrow has a conventional dB killer, right? A short cylinder with some holes in it? The Ago megaphone dBk is basically a reducer. Big hole -> smaller hole.

That is correct.

I know for a fact that the Mistral Low map was a resounding failure with the ARROW even though they are both similarly sized reverse cone megaphones. Strangely, it is the Griso24S-FU2-Mistral-NodBK-5124.2014.10.02 that continues to perform the best with the ARROW pipe.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Daves-i-Know
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Daves-i-Know

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Haven't been around for a bit, just catching up on posts. If you still need a volunteer let me know.
Back to top Go down
Evenhanded
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Evenhanded

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:34 am

If you cannot find anyone with the correct pipe I have one on my shelf that I am selling very cheaply to fund a mistral hi pipe purchase. It comes with the mid pipe attached. If there is someone that wants to try working with you on the map that wants it they can use it for testing at no cost other than the shipping and buy it if they like it.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:16 pm

It's OK, the Megaphone map is finished now. I usually like someone to test it on another bike, just to be sure. I'm working in the Black-X map now.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a volunteer - with an Agostini    I need a volunteer - with an Agostini  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I need a volunteer - with an Agostini
Page 1 of 1