GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Muzhik Demos a GRiSO

Go down 
+5
Street
beetle
DungeonMaster
muzhik
Bill Hagan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Mine.   Very Happy

After pecking out the title, supposed this could just be in the "What Did You ..." thread, but here we are.

It was a big day for muzhik (Scott), and riding my GRiSO was only a piece of it.  Even bigger news was that this was his last official day on active duty in the U.S. Air Force.  

So, after out-processing from the USAF this morning, he came out to in-process ... on a GRiSO.  Scott has been "shopping" for a GRiSO for some time, but unable to ride one.  He lives only about an hour away in Maryland, so I offered.  The stars aligned, and Scott drove over to Cross Junction.

After a quick lunch -- during which I checked his driving rap sheet with the Virginia State Police   Very Happy  -- we changed into ATGATT and launched.

After running a few miles north up unchallenging U.S. 522 for familiarization, we did 50 or so more on roads that were worthy of a GRiSO.  While appropriately wary of dumping another guy's machine, Scott could ride and did.

I almost dumped my EV in sand on a sharp uphill curve, but survived to tell the tale ... even if my sphincter is still fused.   Shocked

Here are a (very) few pix of today's activities at the top of Virginia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, and while I have posted this before, I think, here is a vid of some of the roads we were on, though VDOT sand and cinders slowed our pace more than the vid's riders!

So, now ... what will muzhik do?  Wink

Bill
Back to top Go down
muzhik
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
muzhik

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Bill, I can't thank you and Kathy enough for being such gracious hosts and even more so for the opportunity!

Your words are too kind. I think you could tell I was a little rusty in that I wasn't picking my lines well and shifted mid-turn with a distinct lack of finesse at least once that you noticed affraid

Nonetheless, you let me carry on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am forever in your debt.

Last, but not least, thank you for thoughtful gift. It waves tonight and shall wave at least every year on September 18th (the AF Birthday).

Bill Hagan wrote:

...So, now ... what will muzhik do?  Wink

Bill

I think we all know the answer to that

Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Excellent!!!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:01 pm

cheers

Nice work gentlemen.

Bill, that Cali looks like a comfy touring rig.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:46 pm

What's the date today, Bill? Shirt sleeves just a week after St. Paddy's Day! Must be something to this global warming after all.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:48 pm

Bravo!

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 am

Nice thing you did Bill for a fellow Air Force Vet!
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Bill, we need more guys like you in the USA. And your Ms. must be out of the same cloth.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:53 pm

Nice vid, a little more brown in those bushes and it could pass for country NSW. You guys must have a lot of accidents though driving on the wrong side of the road like you do!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muzhik Demos a GRiSO   Muzhik Demos a GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Muzhik Demos a GRiSO
Page 1 of 1