GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Ipothesys Bequadro

Go down 
+2
beetle
pauldaytona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldaytona
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
pauldaytona

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:56 pm

In Italy there are still some people making nice things for Guzzi. One of them is Ipothesys, we have seen from them the Aria, now the Bequadro. Both have the GRiSO as base.
They sell all parts, or you bring in a bike and they do it. Or they get a new bike and put parts on.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

more pictures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.fastguzzi.nl
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Shocked

No no no no no no no.

Bequadro, I spit at thee. From Hell's heart I stab at thee. Die, Bequadro, die.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:32 pm

While my reaction might be a little more subdued I too cannot see the attraction. Everything I've seen from this mob seems to exemplify form over function and I reckon the 'Form' sucks. Each to their own though.

Pete
Back to top Go down

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Even my computer doesn't like it ..................... tried Italian to English translation and it came up with something resembling "Gay Mardi Gras"
Back to top Go down
pauldaytona
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
pauldaytona

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:27 pm

In the german forum, someone had a testdrive next to driving a stock GRiSO, he found it a great difference. The weight, engine-tuning and suspension might do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fastguzzi.nl
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Paul, I don't doubt that they ride brilliantly, but why do they have to look like the designer was on a bad acid trip when he designed it?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Certainly top notch suspension is worth its weight in gold but I always find the obsession with weight with Guzzis odd. The main components are all as heavy as a very, very heavy thing and compared to any current *Sportsbike* its power output is paltry. Trying to shave grams, or even kg off a GRiSO is really an excercise in futility. Sure you'll save weight where you can but going mental is, well? Mental! Wheels and brakes? Certainly! As that affects steering and suspension responsiveness but the overall package is just heavy. Mind you that is not something that worries me unduly with a 'Road' bike. It's not as if a GRiSO is Cali 1400 heavy!

Pete
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Yikes! Blue wheels... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:03 pm

The one thing i like is the way they have eliminated the pork chop and hung the hanger, foot pegs etc differently , not sure how ..or if it is of adequate strength etc.. but it does clean up the bike nicely in that regard IMO...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:07 pm

They've used Bellagio peg brackets. They'll fit on your GRiSO too....

If I had a black frame, I'd probably do it.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:14 am

Good on em for havin a go. But whats the point? I wouldnt mind havin a ride on it, while the rings last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ipothesys Bequadro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipothesys Bequadro   Ipothesys Bequadro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ipothesys Bequadro
Page 1 of 1