GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Mad Matt buys a GRiSO

Go down 
+11
beetle
Pisano
NorthernProducer
Pete Roper
wyno
Street
sidrat
Steak
wardentm
Bill Hagan
petarzil
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:14 am

My first Guzzi and I'm really pleased with my choice. The GRiSO screamed my name. After reading a few reviews, I bought one without ever seeing it in person or throwing a leg over one. Fantastic ride and it does everything I expected. I was a long time Beamer rider and have owned a machines over the years including a MotoMorini 500 sport. Riding is my therapy for life's everyday BS.
When you're in Adelaide, look me up for a beer.
Back to top Go down
petarzil
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
petarzil

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the Ghetto!

Post some pictures of you new toy! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:50 am

Welcome.

And, congrats.  

Pix?

Oh, and don't misplace your wallet; this is a thirsty bunch and some are near enough to you to accept your offer. cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:12 am

G'day CG
Welcome from us all down in Tas
Enjoy your mighty GRiSO
Great place Adelaide, been there many times
Stay safe
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:48 am

Welcome to the Ghetto! Congrats on your new GRiSO!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am

welcome, its a good choice of bike, we might seem biased, given the name of the forum,but you get the GRiSO message here, warts and all
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:36 am

Welcome, Coarsegrind!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 am

Welcome Coarsegrind. You must (if you haven't already) try the Gorge road on the GRiSO, and have lunch at The Hub in Gumeracha.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:19 am

Welcome Coarsegrind. You must (if you haven't already) try the Gorge road on the GRiSO, and have lunch at The Hub in Gumeracha.
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:35 am

You could even do it thrice!

Wyno, all we're waiting for is the paint and your bike will be ready. I hope you'll be pleased. We were amazed at how good everything was at 100,000 Km. Worst wear was the clutch. We've also fixed up a whole load of niggly little shit Very Happy

Pete
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:11 am

Pete, wonderful news. I've managed to put over 4,000k on Heather's little bike, and it's all been for work. I'm actually not surprised at the news about the clutch as I do a lot of city k's. Do I still need to visit the guy in Goulburn for the new seat, or can I get you to send it to him with a note that I have a fat arse and weigh too much? Whichever one is easier for you, is the way I'll go. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome and congrats on your GRiSO!
Back to top Go down
Pisano
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pisano

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:29 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Welcome.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Ekimyrf
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Ekimyrf

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

wyno wrote:

Or turn left off Gorge Road at Castambul and go up the corkscrew and across to Norton Summit for lunch at the pub - I really miss the Adelaide hills roads, I used to commute from Highbury to the city the long way round

Did you buy your bike from Mary Lou ?
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue May 09, 2017 10:48 am

MM500? Nice bikes.

The GRiSO is slightly better tho and his its engine in the right way round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:57 am

Ekimyrf wrote:
wyno wrote:

Or turn left off Gorge Road at Castambul and go up the corkscrew and across to Norton Summit for lunch at the pub - I really miss the Adelaide hills roads, I used to commute from Highbury to the city the long way round

Did you buy your bike from Mary Lou ?

Mary Lou had no Grisos when I went shopping. Had to mail order the bike from a place in the gold coast and had it shipped over to ADL. Gorge Rd is just around the corner of my house in Campbelltown so it's my ride up to the hills, unless I go up Norton Summit Road.
Back to top Go down
Ekimyrf
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Ekimyrf

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:48 am

Ha I lived in Highbury, enjoy the GRiSO and those fantastic hills roads

Mike
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:15 am

Congrats & Welcome Coarsegrind, Like you I got into this whole GRiSO / Guzzi obsession by putting down the deposit before getting on the plane to see the bike in the flesh ( I got the calling). 5 years later and no regrets cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Matt buys a GRiSO   Mad Matt buys a GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mad Matt buys a GRiSO
Page 1 of 1