GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!) Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)   GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 am

I have a 2016 Yamaha FJR1300 as my bike for commuting and long trips. It is perfect for that purpose. But my recently-purchased 2009 GRiSO is SO MUCH FUN to ride!

Here is the best way to describe it: the FJR is like Aladdin's magic flying carpet; it just effortlessly and quietly whooshes you to exactly where you want to go -- like magic! The GRiSO, on the other hand, is like Daenerys' dragon (for those not familiar with Game of Thrones, see pic); it has a mind of its own, but it's under your control. It takes some effort to ride skillfully, but is very rewarding.

It's hard to answer when people say "how is this better than the bike you already have?" It's good to have a magic flying carpet AND a fire-breathing dragon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)   GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:55 pm

That dragon has garlic breath! yuk yuk yuk Wink

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Guzzi Cat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Guzzi Cat

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)   GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:45 am

I had two FJR's in my time. Great Bikes but I got a bit bored with all the plastic and when I bought the GRiSO I loved the beat of the v twin.........and new that the Stelvio was going to be the bike to replace the FJR for two up touring and long distance riding.

GRiSO + Stelvio = Guzzi Heaven Viva la Fiesta cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)   GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO compared to... Yamaha FJR1300 (?!)
Page 1 of 1