GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rally Ride NZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Gidday,
A couple of weeks ago, took a ride to a rally with a Guzzi 1200 sport.
My GRiSO has done a little over 125k now. This ride, the v meter on the bike seems to be hovering around the 13.5v instead of the 14.2. Have not investigated the issue. Or even where to start in determining the problem.
Anyways the GRiSO is always is a fab ride no mater the destination.

A short video uploaded

I have no intention of getting rid of the mighty machine, and hopefully many more trouble free km's will be clocked up over the remaining summer days.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Are you North or South Island GB?

Michael's already over there and due to a mistaken issue with which kit was required for rollerisation I'll be flying over with the right one on Wednesday. A couple of nights in Nelson the. Back to ChCh.

Happy to share beer and food in the evenings!

Pete
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Coud be an option... what nights you likely be in Chch? Then we can see what might work from there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 am

Well I fly in on Wednesday and meet Michael in ChCh but because he's flying out of Nelson I'll probably hire another car. Then we'll probably stay overnight *Somewhere* maybe Westport, then head on to Nelson, fix up the POS GRiSO, stay the night, then Michael flies out Saturday, I'll head back to ChCh and spend the evening before flying out on Sunday early?

Just a rough plan.
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:57 am

I am guessing by that, would leave Sat Evening.
We have the Chch Beerfest for day/early evening, which would make a little tricky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rally Ride NZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rally Ride NZ   Rally Ride NZ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rally Ride NZ
Page 1 of 1