GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen Empty
PostSubject: When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen   When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:49 am

Yep this was me this weekend, chores and other stuff kinda got in the way.
But fear not. the Mighty GRiSO was not completely neglected

kidsmoke and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen   When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:00 am

Street racing in Greymouth!?? I’m telling my Hokitika-brother he’s needs to get onto that… He left Guzzi LeManses, dabbled in single cylinder TT, then a Harley, that he then dropped for some Austrian ugly-thing. I keep working on him; he needs a GRiSO intervention and he doesn’t know it.

Huh. Turns out he knows all about it (‘course he does - he’s a petrol-head and a Coaster. He’s been shopping for a jetboat lately). His mate had the <1000cc lap-record for 3 years…

GhostBullet likes this post

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen   When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:20 am

Racing in Greymouth was awesome for the many years I went. The RD400 a great bike for sprinting around, the up close and personal with the punters behind the deer fencing made it more spectacular for both rider and spectator.
Would have loved to try the GRiSO on the track, but the fear of throwing it is not worth bearing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen   When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

When ya want to ride, but a ride just don't happen
Page 1 of 1