GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Help needed - don't know what I have done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

Help needed - don't know what I have done Empty
PostSubject: Help needed - don't know what I have done   Help needed - don't know what I have done Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 am

I had a powercommander installed (I know) with a custom map from a great tuner I have been running with your original map for 3-4000 miles.  With your new map I decided to remove the PC.  After I removed it I started the bike and it seemed to run fine.  I shut if off, brought out my computer to download the map you sent me.  When I tried it gave me a download error try again.  I did this 3 times to no avail.  I decided to hook up guzzidiag to see what was going on and the left screen is what I get and the screen shot  of my dash shows the Ecu disconnected and the triangle lit but I cannot start the bike, even disconnecting the battery won't remove it.  I went into the diagnostics on the bike and it didn't show any errors of any kind but I went ahead and told it to fix all errors.  Anyway, you have any ideas or suggestions that might help.

BTW the bike will not crank, even when I do disconnect the cables I still get the screen shot of my dash, that ecu thing won't go away even if I disconnect the battery.

I used a continuity light to see if I was getting any power to the TB plug and it doesn't have any power to the red wire.

Here are two pictures
son of a bitch not my day, I can't make the pictures show up so here are the links to them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - don't know what I have done   Help needed - don't know what I have done Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Well great news. It appears the first map I downloaded from the link that Beetle sent me for the smooth idle was corrupt even though the checksum was correct. I downloaded the map again and this time it installed, I reset TPS and adaptions and all is great in my GRiSO world.

Maybe this might help someone else if they encounter a problem when trying to load a new map that is downloaded from the interwebs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - don't know what I have done   Help needed - don't know what I have done Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Good move ditching the little magic box. Bad juju in those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - don't know what I have done   Help needed - don't know what I have done Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Help needed - don't know what I have done
Page 1 of 1