GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map

Go down 
+6
paulbrice
Grisonut
Pete Roper
sidrat
sideshowbob
davem
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:08 am

Robinson_Spike wrote:
Hmmn I was expecting some folk not to like it but that’s a bit strong...but in the modern world where form is often chosen over function what is the reason for there being nothing right in the POS - have you had unfavourable dealings with this German company Peter?

I've had no dealings with them at all but there are numerous, obvious, failings starting with the 1400 heads and carburettors and moving in through its capacity which the breather system won't handle and the shorty exhaust which works contrary to the 8V cylinder head design. Chances are it uses flat tappets and twin valve springs too.

No doubt it makes 160 HP too, yeah, right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:48 am

When you say it like that it sounds much better - i’ll do some investigating re the tappets and valve springs and report back :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:35 pm

1702cc Shocked
164 HP Wink
192 Nm Rolling Eyes
184 kg silent

bullshit

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:48 pm

I tire of this fuckstickery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:39 am

Tell him I'll wager Bella against him in a race, my bike is 200kg (wet) with 76rwhp.
My only stipulation is, if either bike is over the claimed weight, they are automatically disqualified.

I win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map   Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Preparing to go to Germany so I bought a map
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2