GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Why I love Guy Martin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

Why I love Guy Martin Empty
PostSubject: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2019 7:15 pm

I've always found this guy to be so intriguing...from what I can tell, he seems like a pretty humble and honest to goodness guy who love all that he does, and then I came across this video and just thought I'd share it here because the Ghetto folks seem to be the few who would appreciate this kind of chap. I know nothing about motors (pretty close to nothing), but his love of the mechanics of things is really inspiring. ...sorry if this video is old hat, but I just discovered it and thought I'd share. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2019 7:44 pm

I've not seen that one. Great video. You should check out his show "Speed". He gets up to all kinds of crazy stuff. Worth a look.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!

DangWangi likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
DangWangi
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
DangWangi

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Thanks Beetle..It's on my list of things to watch now. Granted, half the time I can't understand what he's saying but I still love it and smile just the same. Much obliged.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2019 3:46 am

'Guy Martin and the Wall of Death' is also a good un.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2019 4:58 am

of course my evening has now just disappeared.... cheers DangWangi... Rolling Eyes

how can you not love a Rolls Royce Merlin, on a trailer, in a paddock...

this one is a ripper though... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- and just for you, it has subtitles!!

DangWangi likes this post

Back to top Go down
davem
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
davem

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 am

What's left of England is encapsulated in that man.
Back to top Go down
Merl3noir
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Merl3noir

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Fri May 31, 2019 6:38 pm

He may only know be finding the humor in running the motor to 2800RPM and having it take off in the work shop... but I found it fooking Hilarious straight away.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:25 am

I was pretty surprised he didn't anchor it in the paddock... I was hoping for a bit of free flight Razz Razz Razz

gotta love th bloke - as crazy as he is!!
Back to top Go down
Merl3noir
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Merl3noir

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:45 am

Considering how high he was reving, and that it's bolted to a trailer, yeah, half expected it to start taking off.

I love the F1 video. I thought it funny Jenson Button commenting on how brave he is. Guy made a name for himself racing the Isle of Mann TT and you think he's got some guts for pushing an old F1 car around Silverstone. Like to see Jenson follow him around the TT course and then well talk about some balls. Although he does say at the start his are small so maybe he is just gutsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I love Guy Martin   Why I love Guy Martin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why I love Guy Martin
Page 1 of 1