GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Supply warning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Supply warning. Empty
PostSubject: Supply warning.   Supply warning. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Just so people in Oz know.

Because of the pandemic and it's effects on flights there are going to be some long delays in parts delivery for any items that aren't already in the country.

Apart from the fact that northern Italy is shut pretty much entirely and the rest of Europe isn't far behind the major issue is actual delivery of any parts ordered. According to my main supplier there is currently about a three week wait just for a freight slot on the few remaining flights out of Europe to the antipodes and this is likely to get a lot worse before it gets better. Whether dedicated freight flights are going to be run to try and take up the slack I have no idea.

Anyway the long and the short of it is don't crash, don't blow up and hope you don't need something arcane and exotic in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

Supply warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply warning.   Supply warning. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:38 am

It’s not pretty here, kind of an eery war-vibe. Glad I ordered some GRiSO parts and a new LiFePO battery just before the outbreak escalated.
Back to top Go down

Supply warning.
Page 1 of 1