GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Clutch lever replacement issue!

Go down 
+8
tocino
Birch
Steak
mark111
Oz1200Guzzi
Pete Roper
beetle
Canyon Carver
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gpranzo
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
gpranzo

Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever replacement issue!   Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:44 pm

Canyon Carver wrote:
mark111 wrote:
Not cheap but they are available.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mark

Cool. Are you certain it will fit the newer GRiSO/Brembo? 2012 year as well as what they say it fits?
Thanks.

Hi there, was wondering if this worked for you. AF1 claims they are bike specific lengths that do not fit grisos?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever replacement issue!   Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 pm

The only thing it doesn't have is the pokey bit at the bottom for the clutch microswitch.
Back to top Go down
gpranzo
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
gpranzo

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever replacement issue!   Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:23 am

Thanks for the reply. I assume you just bought the push rod/barrel bit, not the whole lever. I was looking at doing the same but was told from AF1 that those are sized specifically for Aprilias and would not work for GRiSO or Stelvio. Sounds like a load to me. I don't want to spend $190 for a whole lever with pushrod which is what they want me to do.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever replacement issue!   Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:32 am

There was a bloke on Wildguzzi who made a run of them a few years ago. I've got half a dozen hidden away at the workshop. There was some bloke in Germany who was selling them on flea bay as well but I haven't got the link, sorry.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clutch lever replacement issue!   Clutch lever replacement issue! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Clutch lever replacement issue!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2