GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What is a GRiSO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

What is a GRiSO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a GRiSO   What is a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:18 pm

a term used way back when refering to norton dominators etc was a roadburner a bike which could cover a good distance at good rate of knots GRiSO fits the bill nicely
Back to top Go down
DrPat
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
DrPat

What is a GRiSO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a GRiSO   What is a GRiSO - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:32 pm

yeah, like Pete Roper I don't go for anthropomorphising bikes so much (though with some Triumphs I have resorted to painting a cross on the steering stem to exorcise whatever demons remain from previous owners' behaviour, and perhaps admittedly trumping my mediocre mechanical skills).
However, I read Manzoni's GRiSO as 'Thug', and call mine from time to time 'The Beast' or 'The Thug'. She does everything pretty much sublimely, but with some quirkiness.
She just sits in the shed and glowers at her odd English stablemates. But when you want the business done, it's 'Fire up The Beast!'
cheers, Pat
Back to top Go down

What is a GRiSO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: