GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New bike loader installed!

Go down 
+3
OldMojo
beetle
Pete Roper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New bike loader installed! Empty
PostSubject: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Due to the van's rear step I need to use the extender which is a bore but it's still a zillion times better than pushing bikes up ramps, especially Cali 1400's  Rolling Eyes  only hiccup is that the gas strut setup was wrong so I'm going to have to whine to the supplier about that.

Oz1200Guzzi and Bill Hagan like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:20 pm

Ooh! Fancy!

...and orange...

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
OldMojo
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
OldMojo

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:43 pm

Is that the Porteos unit Pete?

Please share your opinions as you're able to play with it more.

The importer here continues to plead supply chain issues. The batch that was due in January has been pushed back into May, and I don't know if I'll be able to get in on that lot if it does show.
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:09 am

A “must” for “someone in the business”. Peace of mind loading.
Back to top Go down
usedtobefast
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
usedtobefast

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:23 am

OK, what the heck is that thing? How does it work?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:15 am

It's a bike loader.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As to the question about supply? I ordered mine back in September/October and it arrived a couple of weeks ago. Interestingly I bought it from the Australian agent and it is manufactured in and shipped from China. There are a number of differences between mine and the one shown in the video, the chock is different for instance but the only annoying one is that the gas struts don't fit on mine and I'm going to have to purchase some fittings to attach them. A bit of a disappointment on a tool that cost $4K AU.

Because it was the first one we'd assembled it took us about eight hours all up. I reckon if I had to do it again it would probably take me about 2 & 1/2. Due to the strut issue I haven't loaded a bike with it yet. Hopefully I'll be able to report on that in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
GuzziLooper
Carlotto
Carlotto
GuzziLooper

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:42 am

Very nice. I looked at one of those for my pickup truck but the $3300 US price tag gave me pause.
Back to top Go down
GHIGGS
Carlotto
Carlotto
GHIGGS

PostSubject: Re: New bike loader installed!   New bike loader installed! Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2021 8:59 am

I rented U-Haul low ride motorcycle trailer $15 per day to move my baby!!
Back to top Go down

New bike loader installed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Inspiration-
Jump to: