GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:53 pm

I bought them from Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:56 am

This is very interesting to me.

I recently, (As in within the last eight months.) ordered some Knight Design footrests and peg lowering widgets. Now, these weren't cheap, but I was happy to take the hit because their stuff is good and it's helping a small business make a living.

Months later I get an apologetic email saying that the order was stuck in a loop and had flown between Portland and San Francisco something like seven times and they were really trying to sort it out.

A few weeks later I got another apologetic email and a full refund.

Apparently the USPS is refusing to ship to Australia because it is 'Too Expensive'. I queried this and it seems it's true! What sort of third world country is it that ignores international protocols and agreements and punishes it's own exporters?! Mad!

And please don't say use a 'Private Shipper' the courier companies are between twice and four times the cost that 'Post' used to be. This isn't shipping a gearbox or engine! It's a pair of footrests FFS!

Rant mode off!

(PS. I just bought some $50 Chineseum ones. Not because I wanted to, simply because I could get them.)
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:32 am

Pete, I have a set of MFW Vario pegs for a GRiSO. You can have them if you want.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:37 am

All good but thanks. At $50 AU I just purchased the Chineseum ones off the bay of fleas. I did get a query email but I think it was a scammer as it didn't use my id or anything so I just ignored it.

If the ones I ordered don't tur up I'll be in touch. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:54 am

The current head of the U.S. Post is a nutter appointed by the previous administration. I apologize on behalf of my country.

"The United States Postal Service has announced a temporary suspension on outgoing parcel services to 21 countries, including Australia, adding to delivery woes.

Australia Post initially updated its site on September 27, stating that the USPS had suspended parcel service due to “air freight capacity issues”.

USPS released a service statement over the weekend, asking customers to “refrain” from mailing items addressed to the listed countries “until further notice”.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures   Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tuono pegs on a GRiSO? Yes, now with pictures
Page 1 of 1