GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+78
850-Nero
alanlemansiv
motografando
raulnorry
Grisodude
jack5092
bioman
JC_Guz89
JonB85
Lazlokovacs
kindoy2
kidsmoke
svru
Robeartato
Tim Henry
BetaSteve
Florida lime
stdunkel
Bill Dee
Andrewpatrol
el capitan
Holger
Nicollini
ratso88
eighteight
Nobleswood
paulbrice
bahamazoo
waterbottle
Guzzi Two Shoes
ssmith996
Dark Helmet
BruPo
bjor
kiwi dave
kubbie
Buellbloke
bandit12
McCarthy1983
janguzzi
Svartipants
Gootzibird13
PilotJet
Kernow
Pawel Spoon
Steak
Bulldog9
Deepdive
GuzziLooper
GuZeee
moby
Chris W
guzziownr
GuzziSteve
DeepSpace
JohnA
Patlikestolean
tazio
Papa Lazarou
sideshowbob
Bill Hagan
Rocket
Leone
lcjohnny
wyno
Richard
Clancy
SMTCapeCod
Dave Swanson
beetle
BowraBoy
Street
Pete Roper
Degs
GhostBullet
rick pope
drburt
Oz1200Guzzi
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:16 am

I'm a fan of fat foamy grips. I had to replace the foamy grip on my throttle. I recall using Grip Puppies many years ago, but have been typically using Rippa Grips or Pussy Grips. Now I know why why. Grip Puppies are fat as faaark!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

kidsmoke likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:26 am

Today went out to a local bike show, I washed an waxed the mighty GRiSO to a beautific shine.  And then I took a side track on the way home.  The ruts on the track were to big to turn around when I saw the mud. Hence the mud painting on the poor GRiSO.
After washing, it was appropriate to wash my mouth out for ill treating...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan, Florida lime and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:38 am

It's GRiSO not a Quota!!

GhostBullet likes this post

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:41 am

Tim Henry wrote:
It's GRiSO not a Quota!!

Oh I remember the day I went into a store and saw the Quota, I wanted one. But at that point they were out of reach,

I feel for the GRiSO, getting an unfair "Quota" of inappropriate treatment  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:42 am

Tim Henry wrote:
It's GRiSO not a Quota!!

..and oh so much better for it...

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:01 am

My 1st Guzzi a 2000 bought new put lots of miles on it in 6yrs till the left turning cage totaled it in 07

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:03 am

Tim Henry wrote:

My 1st Guzzi a 2000 bought new put lots of miles on it in 6yrs till the left turning cage totaled it in 07

Bloody sad to hear of the demise. But at least you can tell the story.
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:06 am

It was an excellent machine easy to keep 127k miles in 6.5 years

Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:05 am

The GRiSO got some love last week. Used as a prop in a promo shoot for a trailer hitch company. Not everday you roll your bike through a luxury lobby and use an elevator.

looking forward to the actual pro photos. A KTM Duke 690 got most of the film time, but a few shots of the GRiSO will be in there.

GhostBullet, Clancy, Nobleswood, Richard, BowraBoy and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:25 am

That is an amazing story!! Looking very much forward to seeing the final promo shots!

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:27 am

cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:26 pm

+1 Pretty cool!! But, did you get the $ for it!!
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:41 am

GuzziSteve wrote:
+1 Pretty cool!! But, did you get the $ for it!!

Nope. Well, the hitch is worth a grand. That was gratis, and in exchange I’ve now helped out with this shoot and manned a table at a Moto based fundraiser - DGR.

JohnA likes this post

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:29 pm

Got the hitch out of it, that is great.

kidsmoke likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:45 pm

Not just today.......

I arrived at the Lodge of Tellico in Tellico Plains, TN on Friday. Met up with a great group of V11 guys who hold the South'n Spine Raid here every year. What a fun group. Got to go on a ride with them, met the motley cast of characters, including the esteemed Bill Hagan, and listened to great stories.

Now that they've left, some other friends have arrived and we've been busy wearing out our tires in the glorious countryside.

Clancy, Nobleswood, kidsmoke, Florida lime, Tim Henry, BowraBoy and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Florida lime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Florida lime

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:53 pm

rick pope wrote:
Not just today.......

I arrived at the Lodge of Tellico in Tellico Plains, TN on Friday.  Met up with a great group of V11 guys who hold the South'n Spine Raid here every year.  What a fun group.  Got to go on a ride with them, met the motley cast of characters, including the esteemed Bill Hagan, and listened to great stories.

Now that they've left, some other friends have arrived and we've been busy wearing out our tires in the glorious countryside.
I'd head over if the Cherohala was fixed already, but the washed out section won't even have a temporary solution for another week or two.
I was up there late this afternoon with the V100S.

BowraBoy likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:25 pm

We rode the Cherohala today, twice. Had to navigate a few miles of rough narrow roads on the Tennessee side, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:10 pm

If you get over to middle TN check out the roads between Cookeville and Carthage and Redboiling springs to Celina then to Dale Hollow dam . I used to have a farm in Pleasant Shade and a restaurant in Carthage I never saw a need to go to Deals gap
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:46 am

Florida lime wrote:

Gonna have the chance to toss one of these around some Kentucky twisties next weekend and I confess to being giddy with anticipation.

Florida lime and Gootzibird13 like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:27 pm

It's perfect riding weather here. 26 degrees C. I rode up into the Snowy Mountains foothills. The GRiSO ran spectacularly. It was like it was lusting for the road itself. About 1/3 trip I was dodging massive potholes and crevasses, but the GRiSO handles superbly, is rock sold on the foulest roads, and the Matris suspension is perfectamundo. I fucking love this bike.

I had my own Bike Show, and I won all categories.

In GRiSO we trust!

JohnA, GhostBullet, lcjohnny, Clancy, Nobleswood, kidsmoke, BowraBoy and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:44 pm

Love the style and accents you got going on.

beetle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:32 am

Grrrrrr. No riding for me due to my heart op. Two fucking weeks! Looking at the weather forecast it's going to be damn near perfect all that time!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:44 am

Gutted for you Peter, but hope that the recovery goes awesome and the throttle twisting comes much sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:20 pm

Look after yourself mate.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:38 am

Positive vibes coming your way, Pete. Be well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 28 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next