GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edboner
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
edboner

Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:14 am

It’s been a trip!  Fantastic people…Bill and Kathi Hagan.  Slightly in awe of his garage and meticulously curated collection of new and vintage Motorcycles, I just talked with a mutual friend Tim H in Florida.  He’s the entire reason I became interested in GRiSO’s…but he reminded me to post a few pictures of the trip.  

Not in perfect order, but food, drink, friends and a stationary weather system I’m dodging as much as possible…..on my new adventure bike.

Bill Hagan, fruk and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:23 am

Congrat's on getting Bills GRiSO, it's a nice one.

Bill Hagan and edboner like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:48 am

Congratulations & welcome to the Ghetto!

Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:27 am

Welcome aboard. You got in the best way possible, buying from someone who sorted the issues for you. Looking forward to the photos.

edboner likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:49 pm

Welcome! I've ogled Bill's GRiSO many times. I will continue to ogle it now that it's yours.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
edboner
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
edboner

PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:01 pm

It’s been a day. Good in the rain, but never actually had to wear rain gear today…..but cheated picking up 95 at the end. Tired enough 250 miles with this south of me didn’t look like a smart choice.

I am less sore today than I was after a short local ride on day one. Body gets used to the position. I’m really looking forward to less rainy rides.

Thanks again to Bill and to @Beetle. Thinking anything I love in the ride I owe a part to him as well.

beetle and Bill Hagan like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012    Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wet road back to Florida from meeting the GRiSO Guru and buying a beautiful 2012
Page 1 of 1