GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daviscr5
Carlotto
Carlotto
daviscr5

OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions? Empty
PostSubject: OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions?   OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:05 pm

Hello All,

I luckily just picked up a used set of OEM soft panniers with mounting brackets from the forum. Grateful! That said, does anyone have the mounting instructions they could snap a photo of and post or PM me? The bags came with a mix of nuts and bolts (no spacers) so I'm fairly certain that I'm missing the correct hardware. Hoping to get lucky with the hardware list which may be on the mounting instructions (before I start the whole Ace hardware scavenger hunt).

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions?   OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:08 pm

Are you running an aftermarket pipe? If so you'll need at least one spacer on the left as the original pipe bracket acts as a spacer. Not certain about the right?

Best idea is probably remove the under seat bobbins and bolt the frames on there and see what lines up at the front on both sides.
Back to top Go down

OEM Panniers - hardware & mounting instructions?
Page 1 of 1