GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I finally found the absolutely most perfect screen for high speed touring on the GRiSO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

I finally found the absolutely most perfect screen for high speed touring on the GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: I finally found the absolutely most perfect screen for high speed touring on the GRiSO   I finally found the absolutely most perfect screen for high speed touring on the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh yes! my long abused, much used and highly cherished biketek tankbag was just sitting there, so I took off the magnetic lower bit, put in some aluminium plate, screwed in the tanklock stuff from a givi right up at the front so there's no interference with my bars and put my unobtainium MG original touring screen in the safest softest spot in my workshop and went off on a 4 hour commute today through merry old England.

Made sure the tankbag was fully extended and packed. Just perfect, my helmet in gorgeous buffeting free clean air, and no undue pressure on my torso or wind trying to rip my head off. Good at all speeds between 130-160kph.

My top score was right up there (I mean really up there) and no real problems with the wind pressure there either.

Honestly, for long distance touring at a fair old clip I couldn't be happier!

also, at 26,600kms my engine feels like it's finally broken in. Is that possible? Anyone else notice a change in their motors as they gather the miles?

kidsmoke likes this post

Back to top Go down

I finally found the absolutely most perfect screen for high speed touring on the GRiSO
Page 1 of 1