GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Ride to Flagler Beach fl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

Ride to Flagler Beach fl Empty
PostSubject: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:48 pm

Headed out with a friend he rode his Hardly Abelson bagger and me on the GRiSO partly on I95 then jump over to US 1 at the Scottsmore exit he said while on 95 we past 5 exits doing 110 mph sure did'nt feel like it. We got to Flagler beach on A1A before 11am where we met up with Ed the new owner of Bill Hagans 10 GRiSO and he gave me Bills watch to fix(sorry for how I classified your wristwatch Bill) hopefully I can  find a suitable movement. We the headed south to Oceanside restaurant just north of the old Martins restaurant and had an excellent lunch. We then headed to the Daytona loop(Highbridge rd to Old dixie hwy) it's a liveoak canopy road lots of spanishmoss the headed to J&P cycles so Ed could shop for a rain suit as it was threatening for his return I bought some new grips to match the new seat. When we went outside Keiths hog had a low rear tire found a nail so we went nextdoor to Destination Daytona fo new tire upon leaving the Knucklehead tech forgot to bolt the Lh muffler and it dragged in the lot so they fixed it a returned some $ and will send a new end cap . Rest of trip home uneventfull. Btw Bill sold Ed an absolutly stuning bike it got compliments everywhere[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan, GhostBullet, Svartipants, WhatchaDoinJoey, nochainer and edboner like this post

Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:01 am

Don’t forget to cover up your dash if it’s getting full sun when you park. I usually throw my gloves or coat over it. Having lived in the south (Texas, Georgia and now Arizona) you have to be careful. I forgot about a month ago here in AZ at a lunch and it was looking bad on the ride home but fortunately it fixed itself later. And if you can get non-ethanol gas, which you should in FL., spend the extra $ and keep your tank from swelling. Great pictures.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:08 am

Ethanol free here is 89 not sure if its good in high temp like 91 or 93 dont want to detonate it to death. What did your dash do as this is my 2nd GRiSO here in fl never had issue except slight fogging in cold weather on my former 15 but it always cleared . Thanks for compliment

Bill Hagan and edboner like this post

Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:12 am

Tim,
I used 89 non ethanol for 6 years that I lived in Savannah until April. I also lined my tank with Caswell epoxy while I was still in Texas before moving to Georgia. So the Non ethanol was just a precaution.
My dash had kind of a big dark spot. You could still read it but it sure didn’t look right. I’ve read about many others who had the same issue. Just glad it healed itself.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
edboner
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
edboner

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:21 am

Seriously Tim is correct. That bike is one of the best bikes I’ve ever seen so clean….incredible…very pleased with it in every single way. Thanks so much to Bill Hagan for selling it to me, maintaining it and adding everything in that I probably would’ve thought of eventually, but it might’ve taken years. Glad to be here and I’m glad to be a new GRiSO owner.

Bill Hagan, kidsmoke, Tim Henry and edboner like this post

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:26 am

Sweet, 2 Reds, 1-1100 & 1-1200 Typical FL weather Nice ride too.

Tim Henry likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride to Flagler Beach fl   Ride to Flagler Beach fl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ride to Flagler Beach fl
Page 1 of 1