GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Remap - UK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:06 am

Reaching out to my British chums here - I'm looking to get my 2014 GRiSO remapped. I don't have the tech capability to do it myself so am asking if anyone knows anybody who can help. I'm based in Oxfordshire. Having done some searches on the interweb was fruitless. Cheers guys in anticipation of your responses.
Back to top Go down
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:43 am

There are 2 place I know of
BSD in Peterborough, which I have used and Hilltop racing (I think) near Leicester.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:53 am

Remapped with what? There are lots of places that will offer you 'Mapping' or 'Fueling solutions'. Not all of them are any good.
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:13 am

Remapping the GRiSO ecu does not seem as 'simple' as the bikes you can use TunECU on.

@Beetle on here did ia lot of work developing maps some years back and they seem to work well off his shelf.

Given the right connectors and the GuzziDiag software - which also allows you to do a full service - installing a map is slow but easy
Back to top Go down
BrianD
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
BrianD

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:45 am

mine was dyno mapped - its a race tuning workshop. I have used Beetle maps in the past and they did improve things a lot and have been pleased with them (so thank you for that).

lcjohnny likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:13 pm

if you purchase a beetle map and can get to north london before september, PM me in advance, swing by my workshop and I'll upload it to your bike for you.

Back to top Go down

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:14 am

Thanks guys. I lucked in when Lazlokovacs saw my post!

Last edited by English Phil on Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:17 am

Thanks guys. I lucked in when Lazlokovacs saw my post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remap - UK  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remap - UK    Remap - UK  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Remap - UK
Page 1 of 1