GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

REMAP - how to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

REMAP - how to? Empty
PostSubject: REMAP - how to?   REMAP - how to? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:49 am

Hello, all Ghetto folks!

Here in my country, no one seems to know much about the GRiSO. In my case is a 2009 GRiSO 8V. I´ve just made the Rollarization, spark plugs and their cables, fuel injectors, and mistral slip-one tailpipe.

Now, a remap is a must. And following the bluemarblerider at you tube [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I´m following all steps to get it done.
I´ve got the right map already (8V Mistral Conical with dB killer) and now I´m trying to download the software (https://www.von-der-salierburg.de/download/GuzziDiag/) to my PC (windows) to run the diagnosis and do the remap. I´m seeking also all cables needed to plug my bike, so if anyone has a place to get it would be great.
Regarding the software, as soon as the download begins an error pops and I can't complete the task. So without the software I´m stuck.

I´m not a geek or a handy man. But a Have no option here in Brazil since no one knows how to do the remap.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you all in advance.

Fred
Back to top Go down
kindoy2
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
kindoy2

REMAP - how to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMAP - how to?   REMAP - how to? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:50 am

I would recommend you contact Beetle here... for any support issues you have with loading his maps and I believe he can also send you a link to the cables etc....of course all this is assuming you purchased his map..From him.

Frederico Pessoa likes this post

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

REMAP - how to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMAP - how to?   REMAP - how to? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:51 am

Wow, it was pretty easy to search-----------------ALL HERE---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Frederico Pessoa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

REMAP - how to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMAP - how to?   REMAP - how to? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:27 am

kindoy2 wrote:
I would recommend you contact Beetle here... for any support issues you have with loading his maps and I believe he can also send you a link to the cables etc....of course all this is assuming you purchased his map..From him.

Will get all from him. As far as I know, is the one to get.
Thank you very much!
keep you posted!
Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

REMAP - how to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMAP - how to?   REMAP - how to? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

REMAP - how to?
Page 1 of 1