GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Ride footage in the twisties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greengriso10
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
greengriso10

Ride footage in the twisties Empty
PostSubject: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here’s some old footage from maybe ten years ago. Had just had the suspension redone by Peter at Promecha. Completely changed the bike. My one inch lower pegs were a lot shorter after this day. The chest mount wasn’t great for the camera but you get the idea. Still got the old Tenni and took it for a squirt up Reefton yesterday and had a ball. Reminded me I had this footage. Thought some of you might find it interesting.

Bill Hagan, GhostBullet, McCarthy1983, kidsmoke, Richard and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:04 pm

I didn't think there was another GRiSO anywhere near me and now this. Greengriso 10 I'm at Narrawong and ride a red 2013 GRiSO which is currently waiting to have the front wheel leak proofed.

greengriso10 likes this post

Back to top Go down
greengriso10
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
greengriso10

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:07 pm

From the Wong? I’m from Portland originally. Used to play for the Darras. Had the GRiSO when I lived in Porto.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:37 pm

Great vid.

Skeered me a bit, but that's part of the fun and, as the sayin g goes, "why we ride." cheers

What road is that?

Bill

Back to top Go down
greengriso10
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
greengriso10

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:09 pm

Hi Bill,
It’s a road near Kin Kin in Queensland. I used to ride my GRiSO from Melbourne to Queensland every winter, sleeping in a swag on the side of the road when it got dark. Much nicer weather up there in winter
Martin

Bill Hagan and marcdavo like this post

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:07 pm

I moved to Narrawong from Geelong in 2021, but my grandfather taught here 100 years ago and my dad was born in Portland.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride footage in the twisties   Ride footage in the twisties Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ride footage in the twisties
Page 1 of 1