I had to drop the exhaust off. Its not been off for a while. Termignoni didn't want to let go of the link pipe, but I didn't try that hard. The left hand header dome nuts came off just fine. But on the right they were corroded onto the studs, and the studs came out. On reassembly everything seemed pretty goof except the inside stud on the right pot. It tightened very quickly. I blew it out, and copperslipped it, and ran it repeatedly in and out. It improved, but it still didn't feel good. I was reluctant to put insane torque on it, and I'm not sure it's that tight on its spring washer, and I've got a slight blow at the joint.