GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrismfelt
Carlotto
Carlotto
chrismfelt

Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Empty
PostSubject: Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up   Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up   Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:48 am

I'm thinking someone has buggered about with the throttlebodies. Do you have Guzzidiag available? Or some other diagnostic tooling? Because you aren't going to be able to do anything about it without some tooling.
Back to top Go down
chrismfelt
Carlotto
Carlotto
chrismfelt

PostSubject: Re: Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up   Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:50 am

I have yet to download GuzziDiag, I've read about it on here a lot, but I still have yet to buy (or find) a manometer down here in the keys, I might need to special order it. Either way I've got a long road ahead of me for getting this thing up to par, I bought it and immediately knew I needed to do lots of work
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up   Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:25 am

Well don't touch anything until you have both a manometer and Guzzidiag and cables. You cannot 'Cure' any issues by randomly fiddling with screws on the TB's. Nor can you 'tune' it by listening to it with a stethoscope or any of the other crackpot ideas mentioned here recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up   Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Very uneven idle, but only after it's warmed up
Page 1 of 1