GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100)

Go down 
+3
Pete Roper
Matias
motografando
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yahu
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Yahu

about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100)   about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:02 am

With all due respect, Pete, for your activity here, I can't call you a friend because you have better and closer friends, but it doesn't bother me and I'm even happy with this probably ironic name for me buddy, you are here for me and for others guru and technical guide and the main authority on this forum, whether someone likes it or not. And my anger only comes when I bang my head on mur... and no one notices it. Be people for all "other" nations and we all respect each other as brothers connected with one passion which is GRiSO 👍😁😉🥂🍾👊
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100)   about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:05 pm

Yahu wrote:
As you noticed, I may not be English-speaking and it's hard for me to find my way here, because I'm 60 years old, and this forum is strangely structured according to the ones I use. However, the translation is here it's terrible and from what I see you on the forum have much more problems understanding me than I do you. For example, in this thread I wrote that I will disappear from here if no one responds to my questions and it doesn't matter there is a place for me to place them, and any reaction. I don't need a mutual admiration society here, and above all, I expect technical assistance, which I ask for and I can pay yes as I did in the case of engine maps and the purchase of parts. However, I expect respect in both directions and treatment like everyone else, regardless of country of origin, skin color or religion.Have I finally presented my stay and observations clearly enough? If not, I can deal with it myself or on other more friendly forums. Nobody has to relate me here against their will.Thanks.

You are not the only person here where English is not their first language. Nor has your age remarkable. I am almost 60 myself. Purchasing of maps and parts are not a requirement to be a member of this forum and are not part of this discussion.

Technical questions should be placed in the Grisology sub-forum. Asking a question as you did in a related thread is allowed, but no one is required, nor expected to respond to anyone's questions. Creating a new thread is always the best option.

You expect respect in both directions, yet you have been rude and told the moderators to "fuck off". We are here to help, but do not, and will not escalate a question from a member if nobody responds.

End of discussion.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

about fuel hoses and ignition cables (1100)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2