GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

A few Little GRiSO trippin's

Go down 
+6
beetle
Svartipants
Street
Richard
deremsländer
GhostBullet
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

A few Little GRiSO trippin's Empty
PostSubject: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:09 am

Its been a little while. the GRiSO is still letting me throw a leg over, and taking me places.

A GRiSO was listed on our National Trading web, and sold within moments. Unsure if the owner really knew the value, would think be worth a bit more. A mere $3750NZD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some recent video films on the Tube if you ain't seen 'em already.
Weather Blasted

Heading on a Campout escape

Taking some detours on the way home.

Oz1200Guzzi, Bill Hagan, Richard and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
deremsländer
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
deremsländer

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:07 am

Watching the first Video scares me... Everybody driving on the wrong side of the road.. Geez!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan and GhostBullet like this post

Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:01 am

What a storm ! Did GRiSO start up in the morning after all this rain ?

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:02 am

deremsländer wrote:
Watching the first Video scares me... Everybody driving on the wrong side of the road.. Geez!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha, I can assure you that when international or distracted drivers float into the incoming lane... that's a Geez moment 🤣🤣🤣😱😱😱😱

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:04 am

Richard wrote:
What a storm ! Did GRiSO start up in the morning after all this rain ?

The bike started perfectly. I was expecting to have to jump start it. 🤣🙃😄

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:46 pm

Thanks for the diversion!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:38 pm

You have some faith in that GRiSO. Mine hasn’t had enough go wrong with it yet, to trust it as much.

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:10 pm

In GRiSO I Trust 🤣🤣🤣😂😂🙃🙃🫠🫠🙂😇😇😇😇😇😇

Bill Hagan and Richard like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 am

I'm stealing that!

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

Bill Hagan, GhostBullet and lcjohnny like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:33 pm

GhostBullet wrote:
Its been a little while. the GRiSO is still letting me throw a leg over, and taking me places.

A GRiSO was listed on our National Trading web, and sold within moments. Unsure if the owner really knew the value, would think be worth a bit more. A mere $3750NZD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some recent video films on the Tube if you ain't seen 'em already.
Weather Blasted

Heading on a Campout escape

Taking some detours on the way home.

Great stuff (as to be expected from you. cheers

Tried subscribing, but ran into log-in issues. Will get back to that.

I will admit to turning on subtitles/CC after replaying several sections to understand what you said. scratch Very Happy

Bill

GhostBullet likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:03 pm

<>

Turn up your hearing aides..... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Haha, thanking you for watching, Bill, from time to time I find myself hard to understand. Wondering what on earth I was trying to say. Sometimes it's just the wind. Others, I'm just not making sense.
Not sure if hearing aids could make a difference Rick 🤣🤣
I suggest subscribing if persons want to watch. As I may not share a new clip, in ways for fear of seen to be over self promotion or the likes . 😁

Anyways I better go cook dinner, go look at the GRiSO and get ready for a commute tomorrow and edit some video later. 🤣

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:59 pm

For a kiwi eccent, I find it easy to understand.

Try watching a movie from Jamaica (mon) - most of them have sub-titles even though they are talking "english" (as distinct from Amurican).

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
For a kiwi eccent, I find it easy to understand.

Try watching a movie from Jamaica (mon) - most of them have sub-titles even though they are talking "english" (as distinct from Amurican).

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🙃🙃🙂😁😄

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:43 pm

I thought I would add this new vid film to this thread to save making a new thread.
The GRiSO and I have seen so much, we have covered so much ground. And over the years of doing so, we have spent so much time together.
I have loved every minute of it. And may there be many more minutes, hours and days of sight seeing and travel.

green guzzi likes this post

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:34 pm

The next film up this morning.  
Don't be scared of the gravel

Pulmu, green guzzi, Richard and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Pulmu
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Pulmu

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:13 pm

Enjoying so much watching your videos. Awesome scenery and so well done, great stuff!
Two months or so to season start here in Finland. -20 Celsius at the moment Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:26 pm

OMG that looks cold.... Even in our coldest winters we are hardly likely to have snow fall these days. A frost and maybe -3 or 4 degrees C is as bad as it gets.... still able to ride sedately.
Thanks so much for watching, and pleased to show you some sights of New Zealand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:09 am

oops there was one before the last below camping in a remote place in the top of the South Island.

The final edition of the series, going a little gravel on a track that most of the adventure bike folk travel here in NZ, but quite easy in good weather.
Throw water at it and it will be a different story.

I embark on another tomorrow for a couple of nights.

Svartipants likes this post

Back to top Go down
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:20 pm

Bugger me, but I get homesick watching your vids. We’ll get beers together when next I’m in ch-ch.

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:37 pm

Sounds like a great idea 😁
Back to top Go down
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:57 pm

Uh-uh, that silence isn’t good. That’s a lot of stoats.
Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:12 pm

Silence? I must be missing something. Maybe a beer haha
Back to top Go down
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:49 pm

Silence =no birdsong. Zealandia Park is pest-free and almost too noisy because of the tuis. Its amazing. Bastard stoats kill native birds. And cats. Bastard moggies. Not keen on brush-tailed possums either. Although their fur makes nice socks.

Back to top Go down
GhostBullet
Biondino
Biondino
GhostBullet

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 am

Howdy all, as we have just entered April and daylight saving ends this coming weekend in New Zealand, we get closer to the dreaded winter.
One of the last summer rallys was at the beginning of March, and some fun times had riding around.

A good excuse for a get away.  Some more videos upcoming of a trip away to the very scenic West Coast of the South Island, starting this Sunday.  If ya so wish to check out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Little GRiSO trippin's   A few Little GRiSO trippin's Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A few Little GRiSO trippin's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next