GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO Full repair - Finally

Go down 
+2
Pete Roper
Frederico Pessoa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

GRiSO Full repair - Finally Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Hello you all, after nearly two years of waiting I finally got my bike ready to enjoy.
It was a long run since in Brazil the lack of parts and the worst import method in the world tests every single day the love for the bike.
I would like to thank you GRiSO Ghetto and everyone who helped me to get it right, from the Rollarization to parts specs, Beatle maps etc... with this community, no ride will be possible.

All Mods:
- Mistral Conical Exhaust
- Rizoma rear Plate Cancelation
- Mirror Black Mamba
- Seat Cover Luimoto
- Turn Signal rear and Front: Honda
- Kit C Rollarization

Here some pics:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bill Hagan, JohnA, lcjohnny, Nobleswood, Pawel Spoon, Svartipants and Grisoleta like this post

Back to top Go down
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Frederico Pessoa wrote:
Hello you all, after nearly two years of waiting I finally got my bike ready to enjoy.
It was a long run since in Brazil the lack of parts and the worst import method in the world tests every single day the love for the bike.
I would like to thank you GRiSO Ghetto and everyone who helped me to get it right (Pete Roper, Jon G, Bill Hagan, jack5092, bioman) from the Rollarization to parts specs, Beatle maps etc... with this community, no ride will be possible.

All Mods:
- Mistral Conical Exhaust
- Rizoma rear Plate Cancelation
- Mirror Black Mamba
- Seat Cover Luimoto
- Turn Signal rear and Front: Honda
- Kit C Rollarization

Here some pics:

marcdavo and RedMogAndy like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm

cheers Hooray!

I was wondering what had happened with your bike? I had just assumed you had decided you had made a dreadful mistake and had on-sold it or swapped it for something else! Good to see you persevered.

Is that a factory colour? While in Europe some of the 850's and 1100's came out with a very similar colour paint I wasn't aware of any of the 8V models ever being produced with the blue? It's certainly very striking. Nice Thumbs Up !

Bill Hagan and Frederico Pessoa like this post

Back to top Go down
Lazlokovacs
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Lazlokovacs

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

beautiful! great job!

Frederico Pessoa likes this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

Pete Roper wrote:
cheers Hooray!

I was wondering what had happened with your bike? I had just assumed you had decided you had made a dreadful mistake and had on-sold it or swapped it for something else! Good to see you persevered.

Is that a factory colour? While in Europe some of the 850's and 1100's came out with a very similar colour paint I wasn't aware of any of the 8V models ever being produced with the blue? It's certainly very striking. Nice Thumbs Up!

Pete, I cannot express how important your support was in making it happen. If you came to Brazil (São Paulo) you are my guest to check out all B roads here (they are awesome!!) There are plenty of bikes for you here!
Best of all my friend!
Fred
Back to top Go down
Frederico Pessoa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Frederico Pessoa

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

Frederico Pessoa wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:
cheers Hooray!

Is that a factory colour? While in Europe some of the 850's and 1100's came out with a very similar colour paint I wasn't aware of any of the 8V models ever being produced with the blue? It's certainly very striking. Nice Thumbs Up!

Pete, I cannot express how important your support was in making it happen. If you came to Brazil (São Paulo) you are my guest to check out all B roads here (they are awesome!!) There are plenty of bikes for you here!
Best of all my friend!
I´ve painted the bike. Originally was white that turned yellow through time, so I picked a more trendy colour!
Fred

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:03 am

I love the baby blue GRiS0, Frederico. Nice work!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:51 am

Well done Frederick. She looks fabulous.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO Full repair - Finally   GRiSO Full repair - Finally Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO Full repair - Finally
Page 1 of 1