GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Cast Wheels

Go down 
+5
Pete Roper
paulbrice
Lazlokovacs
JC_Guz89
Speedfrog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Cast Wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Wheels   Cast Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:35 pm

I've got a set of spoke wheels I have no use for. And a set of Tenni bodywork,(Except the front mudguard.) if anyone is interested?

I wanted spoke wheels at first. Then when I got them it was a disappointment. Also the GRiSO is a quasi-modern motorbike. It doesn't need mid twentieth century wheels.

As Janie's says though. Horses for courses and personal choice.
Back to top Go down
Jankes
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Jankes

Cast Wheels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cast Wheels   Cast Wheels - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:49 pm

Hmmm 🤔, wheels from the mid-20th century are a topic for discussion, because decent machines, even modern ones, have beautiful spoked wheels installed, even motorcycles stylized as classic ones, i.e. pretending to be classics 😉.As for the Tenni body, I would gladly buy a second one as a spare, because I am most delighted with this painting, as well as the spokes, but I am fed up with dealing with foreign shipments and customs duties, which are taken away from every penny is human. Trade on your own continent, yes, but shipping to Europe means shipping costs often exceed the value of the products 😏
Back to top Go down

Cast Wheels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2