GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Landman checking into the Ghetto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Landman
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Landman

Landman checking into the Ghetto Empty
PostSubject: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

About to become the proud owner of a 2012 Tenni green GRiSO. I previously had a 1200 sport which I traded in for a NTX, but I soon realized that the Quota already in the stable managed the dirt roads and "adventure" rides just fine, so the NTX went on the block with the hopes of finding a Tenni GRiSO. With the help of Dave from MI the GRiSO was found. The NTX has been sold, and in just a few short weeks I will be flying down to Seattle to ride home to Alberta on the GRiSO!
Cheers,
LM
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:34 am

While the Quota is obviously more 'Dirt' biased believe me when I say that the GRiSO does graded dirt well, despite its terribly short travel rear suspension. No, it won't do mud, but anything described as a 'Road'? In the dry I've done it.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Wlecome to the brotherhood Landman. See you in Seattle in a couple of weeks!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Landman
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Landman

PostSubject: Re: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Really looking forward to it - I think I will arrive Thursday the 12th around 2, so hopefully I will be wetting my whistle with a pint of Manny's by dinner time...
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 am

Welcome Landman
The GRiSO rules.

Harry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Landman checking into the Ghetto   Landman checking into the Ghetto Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Landman checking into the Ghetto
Page 1 of 1