GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+89
Hacky
MrGPz
H-E-ROSS
GNORTS
Laker
MrBob
nev
king Rich
paulbrice
derby
Cereal KLR
pensieromalvagio
Andy in NZ
bahamazoo
Lemppari
supercoyote
cbxtc6
Lenz9753
WCB
Daves-i-Know
KevinEmpire
jexmatex
diedel
ruzellio
Earl of Portchester
HLMiskelly
MalG
little750
wardentm
handyandy
opc
Blue
keenerkeen07
Guzzi Cat
eric2186
fredfrenzy
LBC Tenni
motomonster
WAKEY
Phang
Bill Hagan
Tassiedevil71
bioman
Josh.C
mark111
blue thunder
Oz1200Guzzi
joecool
Fissionmaker
jomartijr
Chaipaval
Ralf z
Trknomo
sidrat
Guzzi Two Shoes
Conor W
NorthernProducer
Grisodude
Wet Coaster
The Saint
waterbottle
Converted Duc
Birch
beetle
Canyon Carver
Grisonut
rboe
Ad B
tocino
Enzo the baker
pokeyjoe
Street
Steak
DungeonMaster
GHTE
Gr8V
f-man
Omnis
Tolle09
Triman023
CPB
Pete Roper
Tod.
wyno
Overholt13
Guzziboy66
plantboy
Charlie J
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rboe
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
rboe

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm

We're active in the Border Collie rescue group; just adopted (foster failure) a young BC out of Texas via New Mexico rescue. Alas, BC's are very plentiful with many needing homes.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:33 pm

We lost one recently too. Gretchen. a miniature Schnauzer lived to be seventeen and a half and died the day after Christmas. We've rescued many dogs over the years, mostly lab mixes and this is the first time we've been without one in as long as I can remember. Will get another pup in due time, but in no rush at the moment. We dog sit often for some close friends who travel a lot so we still get to have a dog around quite a bit. Roxy is an Australian cattle dog and she is awesome. She's the type we plan to adopt when the time comes.

Gretchen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roxy

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Ad B
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Ad B

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:22 am

Hi,

sorry, no dogs (allowed) at my place.
My latest investment of another hobby of mine...
Along with a few other lenses, flash and filters.
And of course my roller cam set for my G12, with which I'm busy now...
That's what I was doing yesterday and going to do today with my GRiSO (topic title...).
And some inspections and cleaning.

Ad B
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Yeah Goldens are my favorite dogs... so playful.
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

7 year old battery totally farked.  Going to collect a new Yuasa this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Ad B wrote:
... another hobby of mine...

Big game hunting? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Dropped my Tenni off for it's 6K miles service up at Guzzi-Tech today. Valves, all fluids, etc.
The view from the garage is, well........ That's Malibu beach directly below.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Went out for a ride as we actually had some sun in the UK today. Ended up in a cafe near Cirencester that I've been to ages ago. Ordered a coffee and sat outside looking at the bike ( as you do) and another GRiSO rocked up!!!  Had to take a pic as it's the first I've seen out and about. A nice Black 1100.

URL=https://s605.photobucket.com/user/ZXR750blob/media/DSC_0113.jpg.html][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]

Had a chat and told him about the ghetto too.

Got a couple of hundred miles in today Cool
Back to top Go down
plantboy
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
plantboy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:07 pm

No GRiSO kms today as Jan's V7 needed some time out on the road followed by a tub.
Back to top Go down
Canyon Carver
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Canyon Carver

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:36 pm

A little jaunt to Simi Harley tody for free hot dogs and soda. It was demo day there so kind of busy.
Mine was the only Guzzi there as usual. I love it when folks ask me about the Grisso and complement it's dashing good looks! Wink
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 pm

I hauled arse into the hills. Dodging roo roadkill and Sunday jaunters. 5th gear 6000 RPM, Mistral singing, blue sky, 25 degrees, sweeper after sweeper. It was the best ride I have ever been on.

Then I saw the Gnomes. Creepy.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:50 am

Was it my one?

He is about 104 years old but still gets around a bit! Wink
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 am

Look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Birch
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:29 am

I rolled it off the stand, unplugged the tender and with one push of the started, it fired right up after 4 months of sitting idle, cold and lonely.

One good rain to wash the salt off the road and I'll be all set!
Back to top Go down
http://jasonedwardphoto.com
f-man
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
f-man

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:50 am

Made a 390km trip to the Koeterberg in the Weserbergland. Hughe number of motorcycles on the road today (17°C, blue sky). GRiSO did a fine job. As a reward for that, i spend him a black radiator grill from Rossopuro.

Sven
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 pm

On Friday the Missus (V7 Stone) and I rode over to Mudgee. Nearly 500 Ks. Saturday we joined a ride for a bloke over that way that's just been told he has the big C. We went from Mudgee to Rylstone via Lue ,through Rylstone to the bottom of the wall at Windermere dam, then out to Gulgong and then out to Lue to get on it. We started with 42 bikes of all makes and models . Even though it wasn't a race..... me and the bride were first at every stop. The sun shone the cops weren't interested and the Wog Bike sang deep and loud..
We even managed to ride home yesterday without donating to the states coffers. Now to brace myself for nightshift.
Back to top Go down
CPB
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
CPB

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Actually rode it!

Although there is still 3' of snow everywhere, and the temp was only 5C, the roads were mostly dry. As 5C was the warmest we've had for the last 60 days, I put on the electrics and went for a ride. Was great!

Had service done a few months ago before winter took us by the throat, and they must have done a hell of a job. Bike idled smoother and fueling, especially down low was much improved.

A great feeling to ride again. Last ride was New Years Day.
Back to top Go down
Converted Duc
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Converted Duc

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Yesterday the sun was shining and I had a job to go to about an hour north of Sydney. I was supposed to take the work ute to the job, but looking at the weather and knowing the decent into the Hawkesbury river valley is a favourite road of mine I decided to take the bike.

I rushed to the job then spent the afternoon riding up along the old pacific hi way till it was time to go home before the missus realised I was not actually working late.

Beat her home by half an hour then had to explain that I had been to busy to cut the grass☺️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Brazilliant!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Bluesun9 wrote:

Is that a turd in his beard?
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:22 pm

...And a scrotum in his apron?
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Blue sun 9, if you live in the city, is he a metrognome?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 am

wyno wrote:
Blue sun 9, if you live in the city, is he a metrognome?

What are you tocking about?
That really ticks me off!
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:02 am

I think I'll have to hand you over to someone else who can clock you one.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 am

Supposed to be a pipe...........as he is 104 years it could well be a turd though?

He's called Eddie - no Metrognome - lived mainly in a village called Appleford with me as a nipper.

Came from a German town called Gräfenroda made in about 1900/1910? Got brought over to the UK in 1930 and grew up over here. Made by the guy that invented the garden gnome [ August Heisnerr ]

Has magical powers, is an Aries, enjoys holidays in Croatia and Italy on the Amalfi coast and off road motorcycling, reading, when not wearing an apron likes to ditch the pointy hat and wears a baseball cap and listens to hiphop and drum n base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next