GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?

Go down 
+27
Merl3noir
janguzzi
ratso88
BowraBoy
moby
pjm
Nobleswood
Rushjob
tarsky68
Daves-i-Know
LBC Tenni
Tolle09
Grisonut
odder
waterbottle
Oz1200Guzzi
wardentm
beetle
Steak
Street
bioman
opc
Blue
tocino
Grappa Goose
sidrat
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BowraBoy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
BowraBoy

Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:05 pm

Not my cup of tea but if you love it, well done to you.
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Chrome on a GRiSO, umm . . . not so much. Not my ride either so, meh.

Alloy on a Norton, yes. just take it easy with the worshiping (polishing) over the riding.
I like my Norton. Maybe one day I'll get it back on the road, when I'm not riding the GRiSO  Smile

The challenges of modern life.
Back to top Go down
janguzzi
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
janguzzi

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Much too much and does not fit to the design idea of the GRiSO.
FUGLY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.janguzzi.de/
Merl3noir
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Merl3noir

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Not big on chrome, but I love the Passion and dedication, it takes to polish that much Metal. Othrer than the swing arm it does not seem too over done.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Yes. Look at this 1700cc turd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:15 pm

What will it handle like with that much power in that sort of frame?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Like a maggot dropped in vinegar.........

It'll also blow all the oil out of its sump if it has been made that big.
Back to top Go down
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:55 am

beetle wrote:

Yes. Look at this 1700cc turd.

The garage floor looks the same as at Radical Guzzi ...
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:34 am

Yes, it is. This one is fuel injected.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Heated seat too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Griso Lad
Carlotto
Carlotto
Griso Lad

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:10 pm

That’s one beautiful looking grist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:55 am

wyno wrote:
What will it handle like with that much power in that sort of frame?

Just give it to me Wyno, I know a thing or two bout Bellagio chassis.
Plastic wheels and a few other bits .................. secret ocky strap attachments etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?   Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Is this just too much bling, or is the no such thing as too much?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2