GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia

Go down 
+9
Pete Roper
keenerkeen07
Grisodude
beetle
NorthernProducer
MrBob
wardentm
Bill Hagan
matjazy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
matjazy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matjazy

Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:18 am

Hi,

i'm Matjaž from Slovenia and new proud owner of GRiSO. My previous bikes were yamaha FZ6, TDM850, aprilia pegaso strada. But i wanted GRiSO from the first day i saw it. I found one from the first owner with only 12.000 km on and without any scratches.  It is only 850 version unfortunately, but fun to ride Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 am

Dobrodošli! cheers

Bill
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:22 am

G'day Matjaz
Welcome from us all under down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your 850, nothing wrong with em
My 1100 is the same colour, fast those red ones
Regards
Stay safe and warm
Back to top Go down
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:54 am

Your in the right place!
Enjoy your GRiSO! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Welcome Matjaž!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Welcome ghetto cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
matjazy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matjazy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:02 am

Nice community you have here Smile

If you are wondering how the Balkans looks like you can watch the video from one of our moto-trips - that's me on the FZ6 Smile

Vimeo video

I am planning to change all the oils, looks simple enough to do it all by myself.

Is it normal that i have to add a little throttle to start the cold bike? If I don't, the bike is struggling and needs some time to start...
Back to top Go down
Grisodude
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Grisodude

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:47 am

850 or 1100
Still a GRiSO
Welcome

Harry
Back to top Go down
matjazy
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
matjazy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 am

After changing all the oils and some cleaning:

Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:33 am

nice bike and welcome ..i like the look without the oil cooler on the 850.......
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:53 am

matjazy wrote:
Nice community you have here Smile

If you are wondering how the Balkans looks like you can watch the video from one of our moto-trips - that's me on the FZ6 Smile

Vimeo video

Finally got around to opening that video.  Wow!  I only watched a few minutes as we have limited Gb here, but will watch all when in Atlanta early next month.

Hvala lepa.

Bill

keenerkeen07 wrote:
nice bike and welcome ..i like the look without the oil cooler on the 850.......

I, too; it's interesting how "featuring" the engine lump adds to the curb appeal.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 am

Withe the 1100's my belief is that the oil cooler is largely superfluous. If you want to delete it? Do! Unless you live in the bottom of Death Valley it won't make any great difference. The 8V, although desperately over-cooled in winter really needs it in summer.

Pete
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Withe the 1100's my belief is that the oil cooler is largely superfluous. If you want to delete it? Do! Unless you live in the bottom of Death Valley it won't make any great difference. The 8V, although desperately over-cooled in winter really needs it in summer.

Pete

Shocked really... than I think I will .....for less weight and a better look .....
I would guess that the engine would take the same amount of oil as the cooler would only displace say 1/2 litre ..

why would Guzzi have a cooler on the 1100 ? was the GRiSO destined to be a 1200 from the git go and the cooler came along for the ride ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

It's just part of modernisation keener...
I wouldn't take mine off my bikes though.
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Grisonut wrote:
It's just part of modernisation keener...
I wouldn't take mine off my bikes though.
Yeah..... i am going to kick it around for a bit , i like the look without much cleaner .. but on a hot day the oil cooler does seem to work well in its design and the oil temp is always hanging at 100c and holding there
on a  cooler 15c day.... 90c ..
i hardly ever do short trips on the bike , so shes is always at full temp when i shut it off..
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Simple answer is to fit an oil temperature gauge dipstick or just a gauge. That will give you a definitive answer.

As to the question about its original fitment and was the GRiSO originally intended to be the 1200? Well original pics used the early Hi-Cam motor as a template so my guess is that the 1100 was produced as a stopgap.

Pete
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:42 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Simple answer is to fit an oil temperature gauge dipstick or just a gauge. That will give you a definitive answer.

As to the question about its original fitment and was the GRiSO originally intended to be the 1200? Well original pics used the early Hi-Cam motor as a template so my guess is that the 1100 was produced as a stopgap.

Pete

Yes the dipstick gauge is what I fitted , good to know oil temp and being at 100c and no more is reassuring ...I would bet its pretty accurate as well, the quality of the part seems to be pretty good..
Easier to read than the plastic stock one aswell
Back to top Go down
keenerkeen07
Nibbio
Nibbio
keenerkeen07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:35 am

keenerkeen07 wrote:

oh I forgot to mention Great video as well , you look to have great roads and good friends ...
Back to top Go down
Gobovic
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Gobovic

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Dobrodošli! Slovenia is my favourite place in the world to visit. I have been many times, but only once on a motorbike trip. Let me know if you ever plan a trip to England!
Back to top Go down
DraganS
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
DraganS

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:25 am

Matjaz, still here?
Back to top Go down
lcjohnny
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
lcjohnny

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:05 am

Welcome from UK Matjaž
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia   Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from GRiSO owner from Slovenia
Page 1 of 1