GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

New GRiSO Owner

Go down 
+8
JohnA
wardentm
V11
cognosticator
sideshowbob
Street
Pete Roper
Vipertestarossa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Vipertestarossa
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Vipertestarossa

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Brand new 2017, only put 50 miles on it so far, looking forward to modding, have already started the process, my name is Ron and I’m from North Jersey, glad to be here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:18 pm

2017? In that livery? Can you take a pic from the right hand side of the bike in profile?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Vipertestarossa
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Vipertestarossa

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Sure:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Ron!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:42 pm

That’s really interesting. I was under the impression, obviously wrong, that all CARC bike production ceased in 2016. Yours is in the ‘Black Devil’ livery which was only current to model year 13/14 but it certainly appears that your bike has the later Cali 14 sump which means it post dates the 14/15 model year build! They are probably just using up old parts but they were still building them in ‘17!

Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Welcome Viper!
Not sure what's going over here Pete, but I just saw a silver GRiSO advertised as a 2018, cycle trader.
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 am

Here is a 2018 being advertised for sale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
V11
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
V11

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:07 am

Nice bike, looks classy in that colour scheme. Mine is a standard black 08 model. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:58 am

G'day Ron
Welcome from us all down under in Tasmania.
Enjoy your stay here.
Stay safe and warm.
Back to top Go down
Vipertestarossa
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Vipertestarossa

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:57 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:20 am

Ron,
Welcome. You'll learn a lot on this site like I have.
Looks like your rear fender was taken off already and a tail tidy installed or were your doing that?
Back to top Go down
Vipertestarossa
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Vipertestarossa

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 pm

JohnA wrote:
Ron,
Welcome. You'll learn a lot on this site like I have.
Looks like your rear fender was taken off already and a tail tidy installed or were your doing that?

Thanks John, I am in the process of doing the tail tidy
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Good day Mate, Great colour bike.  I see you have a Tail tidy, lowered footpegs and brake / gear lever already. I think there is a topic here somewhere called GeeGaws dedicated to add-ons and personal mods.
We need More RON's here on the Ghetto   cheers    ........... No Tony, Beetle, Pete, Ghezzi not morons  Razz  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:48 pm

waterbottle wrote:
We need More RON's here on the Ghetto   cheers    ........... No Tony, Beetle, Pete, Ghezzi not morons  Razz  Laughing

Your words Ron, I would never think that!
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
That’s really interesting. I was under the impression, obviously wrong, that all  CARC bike production ceased in 2016. Yours is in the ‘Black Devil’ livery which was only current to model year 13/14 but it certainly appears that your bike has the later Cali 14 sump which means it post dates the 14/15 model year build! They are probably just using up old parts but they were still building them in ‘17!

Brilliant!

I'm in the same boat Pete, weird...
I had the silver one and it was a 2013 but I'm sure that Luigi had left over diavolo nero body work left over so he used it post 2014. Very Happy
Also in the US they will sometimes, Title a foreign new vehicle to the year it is imported in the Country even if it was build a couple of years before.
Sometimes the manufacturer drags on, on providing a build sheet so the DMV "makes" one. My 07 GRiSO is registered as a Breva and they won't correct it, I tried...
It was a left over stock that sat at the NY's importer for a few years but I bought it new in 2011. I think the importer screwed up on that one but once the US authorities processed the bike model as a Breva, it's stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
Stu400
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Stu400

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm

My 2016 Black Devil has the Cali Sump
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:51 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Good day Mate, ...We need More RON's here on the Ghetto   cheers    ........... No Tony, Beetle, Pete, Ghezzi not morons  Razz  Laughing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

New GRiSO Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New GRiSO Owner   New GRiSO Owner Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New GRiSO Owner
Page 1 of 1