GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Easter magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

Easter magic Empty
PostSubject: Easter magic   Easter magic Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:40 am

Had a good day today. Went to my brother's in Lara, just outside Geelong for Easter lunch with the family. About an hour after we finished lunch my brother's mother in law who is 83, asked if I had a spare helmet with me. I told her yes and a spare jacket and gloves too. So she went for her first bike ride since 1947...and loved it. When she got off, she said she was starting to enjoy it and wished it was longer. So after that, my sister in law wanted a ride and she hasn't been on the back of a bike since 1995, and then my other brother's middle daughter wanted to see what the GRiSO was like (she came on the back of the Breva) so I took her for a longer ride with some curves and a bit of heavy acceleration thrown in and she got off the bike with a huge grin. Good for them and good for me, and then we skyped my eldest niece who is living in Dallas and chatted to her for about half an hour.
Some days are just better than others.
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

Easter magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter magic   Easter magic Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 am

Happy days... Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

Easter magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter magic   Easter magic Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:07 am

That sounds like a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter magic   Easter magic Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Easter magic
Page 1 of 1