GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Empty
PostSubject: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 am

Every once in awhile I see some traffic on an aluminum gas cap ring mount for the givi tank bags. Of course I never bookmark any of the pages or the source, does anyone know who we can get these from?
Back to top Go down
anguscameron1966
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
anguscameron1966

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 am

Hey Bulldog, Check out this thread, all you need to know is there including the lad who makes these.

Good luck.

Also noticed one for sale here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  but you may have to negotiate shipping to USA.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:46 am

I have one on the GRiSO, Norge, and Stornello.

I really like them comma but.

my experience is also only with the smallest of the Givi tank bags.

On Norge and GRiSO, no concerns.

But if you are planning to get one for the Stornello, too, I encountered some issues in installing that drove me near nuts. Or at least nuttier than I was before.

I posted a thread about this somewhere, but it might be easier if you just give me a call so I can explain before you decide to execute at least on the Stornello.

Bill
Back to top Go down
YanksTT
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
YanksTT

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:30 pm

I just installed the aluminum ring from Onur. (okuraner@gmail.com) Easy install. I also purchased his bar risers. It took 15 days to arrive (Turkey to WA State, US) from time of purchase (via western union). I am pleased with both. Peter
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Thanks all I found one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?   Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Aluminum givi tank bag ring mount?
Page 1 of 1