GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Motobags semi rigid bags

Go down 
+4
Bulldog9
Oz1200Guzzi
davem
Richard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

Motobags semi rigid bags Empty
PostSubject: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:06 am

Never heard about lonerider-motorcylcle brand before.

I found their products on this web site -> CLIK

The two guys - the company founders - have designed semi rigid bags for motorbikes. It appears that those bags look really well done and robust.

Problem the price. Really expensive compared to others bags on the market.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
davem
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
davem

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:30 am

A bit big for a GRiSO but no doubt would hold a shed load of beer.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:19 am

3 different sizes, but I would imagined they be aimed at cashed-up BMW owners...

My 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog9
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bulldog9

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:40 am

Really like these. I'm still trying to work out the right side rack around the stornello exhaust. Once I have that figured out go to the next step for bags. I know I could just go with one bag on one side but I'm too much of a "balance" nut. not talking about wait, just ascetics and also obviously one bag is not enough. really starting to get excited for next year's riding season I plan several long trips on the stornello on whatever Road I want to go.
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:22 am

go for it... put the 31 on the pipe side, then do the math to work out which of the other 2 sizes even out the asthetic width!
Back to top Go down
marmike
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
marmike

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:29 am

Really like the bag design - seems like the best of both worlds hard v soft, and very nifty design.

Fitting system obviously meant to cater for every type of frame and is very logical.....

Just wondering if there could have been a way of detaching and re-attaching the bags more simply? I guess you would end up adding weight. Maybe they just unclip and they didn't show it in the video.
Also don't forget to put some loctite in your pocket Shocked
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:05 am

Ugly as Sin, yikes! Way to destroy the look of the GRiSO.
Belong on a Stelvio at best.
Hard case GIVIs are the way to go on our bikes IMO.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Pretty thoughtful design, but that universal mounting plate looks like it would just be a huge dirt trap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No problem, they even have a video showing how to wash them (and the rider at the same time!)

I agree with others that these would not suit the GRiSO at all. It's a moot point anyway at a grand a bag!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motobags semi rigid bags   Motobags semi rigid bags Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Motobags semi rigid bags
Page 1 of 1