GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Petaluma, California!

Go down 
+13
not-fishing
FrontRangeRider
bahamazoo
wyno
Pete Roper
Oz1200Guzzi
usedtobefast
Richard
Street
beetle
Grisonut
ratso88
midnite
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LBC Tenni
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
LBC Tenni

Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:28 am

Welcome Midnite. You got a real bargain on that GRiSO. Good move with the Beetlemap too. You are very close to attaining motorbike Nirvana. If you never want to struggle with stubborn circlips again, invest in a set of Knipex circlip pliers:  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It’s one of those tools where top quality will save you a lot of aggravation.
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Welcome Midnite. Damn, now there are two Grisos in So. Co. I'm in Santa Rosa, perhaps we'll cross paths someday.
Back to top Go down
midnite
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
midnite

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm

Thanks again everyone for the Ghetto welcome! Got the lowered pegs, some GT bar risers, and have a stock midpipe on the way to help sort out the gnarly fueling/power (along with Mark’s map, which sounds like it’ll be a revelation!). Got some decent circlip pliers too, LBC, so I’m ready for the next circlip rodeo. Now, I figure a decent rear shock and a Dart Marlin’ll get it right where I want it. In the meantime, I can’t stay off the damn thing!

Another Sonoma County GRiSO? How ‘bout that. Let’s get out for a ride sometime , vee.
Back to top Go down
Griso Lad
Carlotto
Carlotto
Griso Lad

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:24 am

Welcome to the forum Midnite.Sweet ride mate.
Back to top Go down
midnite
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
midnite

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am

Loaded the map, and... motorbike nirvana attained!  Many thanks to Beetle!!!
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Midnite, did you download the stock map beforehand? Also, what drivers did you use? Have the Beetle map for mine, just haven't done it yet due to procrastination...
Back to top Go down
midnite
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
midnite

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:40 pm

vee2win wrote:
Midnite, did you download the stock map beforehand? Also, what drivers did you use? Have the Beetle map for mine, just haven't done it yet due to procrastination...

I downloaded the map that came with the bike, which in my case was something that AF1 built for the Agostini meg and midpipe (which left quite a bit to be desired).  Simple process, all described here.  Thanks again to Beetle for making the entire process so straightforward!
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Buona Notte!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Petaluma, California!   Greetings from Petaluma, California! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Petaluma, California!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2