GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Motogadget bar-end turn signals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

Motogadget bar-end turn signals Empty
PostSubject: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:59 pm

I just ordered these for my GRiSO, along with new glassless bar-end mirrors and the adapters to make them all work together. They are pricey but gorgeous and super high quality. Will replace front turn signals, and can replace the rears as well since they shine backwards as well (and SUPER BRIGHT). I’ll post pics once they are installed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Those look good, but you will lose you weights.
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:12 am

sideshowbob wrote:
Those look good, but you will lose you weights.

What, there are supposed to be weights there? Smile

I never had them so won't miss them: my bike came with bar-end mirrors and just a little aluminum extension piece, with no weights.

FWIW I never noticed much vibration in the bars, but I don't do extremely long trips where I'd be riding for hours at a time. For someone considering bar-end indicators and/or mirrors, it might be worth trying some riding without the weights first to see if it's something you would miss.

Back to top Go down
PJPR01
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
PJPR01

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:35 pm

That is a true example of farkling. Nice looking indeed!
Back to top Go down
moto
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
moto

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:56 pm

I wonder if they are DOT approved, and whether you might be ticketed eventually. This listing for replicas of the old Hella bar ends mentions they are not DOT approved:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:26 pm

I don’t think any cops around here know or care about that kind of stuff. Anyway I got them installed and they look great. So bright too!

BetoMx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar-end turn signals   Motogadget bar-end turn signals Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Motogadget bar-end turn signals
Page 1 of 1