GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors

Go down 
+4
Clancy
BetoMx
Steak
GuZeee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Wow these are nice. Way expensive but I was fixing it up with insurance settlement after a minor crash so I wanted to do something nice for her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:27 pm

They are super bright and shine to the front and rear. I made a short video showing them flashing, but the forum won’t let me upload a video.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 am

GuZeee wrote:
They are super bright and shine to the front and rear. I made a short video showing them flashing, but the forum won’t let me upload a video.

We are not a video hosting site.  Upload the video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion and link to it here.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Steak wrote:
GuZeee wrote:

We are not a video hosting site.  Upload the video to YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion and link to it here.

It's cool, I wasn't complaining, just mentioning why I only put up still images. Totally understandable not to host video here. Sorry if it came off negative.

Back to top Go down
BetoMx
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
BetoMx

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:53 am

when you have a chance please share the video Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:07 pm

BetoMx wrote:
when you have a chance please share the video Very Happy thanks

OK, let's see if this link works:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Super short video that shows the turn signals in operation. This is daylight and you can see when the camera goes to the front and lines up with the LED how bright it is. It makes my current rear signals look invisible in comparison.

BetoMx, BobW981 and mickfinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:29 pm

It works Thumbs Up and they look good!

GuZeee likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:56 pm

That was a low down thing to do. I thought you were an idiot to pay that much, and now I want them too.

I wonder if Santa might have room in his pack?
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Haha I felt like an idiot for paying that much, since the mirrors and turn signals cost almost as much as all the other accident repairs! But I was determined to come out of this involuntary dismount incident ahead of the game, so I went for it. It was worth it!

Also I just added another improvement but much much cheaper: cool matching levers from China.

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:28 pm

If you're not tired of spending your money, ditch those levers for a set of "Pazzo Racing" levers.  There is a world of difference between the two.

AND they are made in Canada!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special

BobW981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:44 am

I hada pair of the Chinese levers and after about 40,000km the hole where they attach to the clutch housing went oval shaped. Pete recommended that I get the Pazzos. I did and they really are chalk and cheese.

BobW981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:56 am

Hey, Michael? Have you got your bike mobile again? If not? What's stopping it?
Back to top Go down
GuZeee
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
GuZeee

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:58 pm

Hmm maybe those red levers might be cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Oxpot
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Oxpot

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2021 9:35 am

Thanks for that. I've been wanting those fancy bar end indicators for ages. Now I've got a GRiSO. Just right. Anyone tried the cheaper Chinese copies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors   Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Motogadget bar end turn signals and mirrors
Page 1 of 1