GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Green Grisos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:13 pm

We have two Tenni's in at the moment. Gary's and another bloke called Brian from Sydney who has just bought his from Qld. No dB killer in the Termi, broken tappet adjusters, running on one pot at idle periodically. It had just been 'Serviced' in Sydney.🙄

I liked the two 'Vanity plates'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

garyclem and Clancy like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:02 am

Broken tappet adjusters & one pot idle? Just serviced you say?

That makes me go "hmm"....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:44 am

Racecourse. Previously 'Serviced' in SE Queensland.....

You can guess who....
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:58 am

Oh, does anyone have, or know a source, for a Termi dB killer. It's a canted 57mm unit. I can't find anything on line that is the right, (Round exit) shape. Mind you the racket this thing makes I suspect that the pipe may have had its Cat-con removed because....??? *Reasons*

Fuckwits.

midnite and SMTCapeCod like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:46 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Racecourse. Previously 'Serviced' in SE Queensland.....

You can guess who....

Yep. Rolling Eyes

Pete Roper wrote:
Oh, does anyone have, or know a source, for a Termi dB killer. It's a canted 57mm unit. I can't find anything on line that is the right, (Round exit) shape. Mind you the racket this thing makes I suspect that the pipe may have had its Cat-con removed because....??? *Reasons*

Fuckwits.

Nups re the dB killer, but I do have a gutted Termi map I made.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:24 am

Good-o. It was quite funny. Before he took the train back to Sydney I told him to take my bike for a flog. He came back 15 minutes later looking stunned and said "That feels like a completely different motorbike!"🤣

And the Yellow Peril has half-fucked throttlebodies!

He may buy a different pipe, (I would.) but if we can get it running acceptably with what he currently has I'd prefer him to spend money on suspension. It was also delivering 8L/100km on the way down from Sydney. He had to gas up at Goulburn! Methinks it has probably got a Fat Duc or similar on it. TB's [i]look[i] to be unmolested, fingers crossed!

Clancy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:48 am

I spent countless hours looking for such unobtanium. Mario can get them made was about $250, but that was 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Stubbie
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Stubbie

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:53 am

I think this is it. I gave up and spent $600 on a Mivv[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PDQ911
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
PDQ911

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:51 am

It’s Bryan here from Sydney. I found a place in Germany called JamParts.com. I have ordered an OEM dB killer for my Termignoni. They won’t ship to Australia, so I have had to use a European intermediary. Let’s hope it’s what I need. Thanks Pete for your help thus far, we’re nearly sorted. Can’t wait…
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:41 am

Should all be good Bryan. We'll cobble something together to get your thing running acceptably but a dB killer will really help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green Grisos  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Grisos    Green Grisos  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Green Grisos
Page 1 of 1