GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

It followed me home. Honest......!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

It followed me home. Honest......! Empty
PostSubject: It followed me home. Honest......!   It followed me home. Honest......! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:12 am

(Sigh.) Well a few weeks ago I was told about a 2009 8V that had dropped a valve. Sadly, by the time I'd found out where it was the owner had sold the wreck to someone else. Eurobrit in Melbourne to be exact. For $1,500! Evil or Very Mad

Anyway I contacted them as I was interested in the frame but they were going to rebuild it so I thought that was that.

Then out of the blue I get an email offering me the bike, with a *New* head but no barrel and piston. The price had also tripled but such is life.

Anyway I pick it up next week and will drag it up here where we'll give it 'The Treatment' including the RHS rebuild, rollerisation, swingarm and shock linkage greasing, sump gasket fix, full service tune and suspension work if required. Then it'll be up for sale. It looks pretty clean from the pics some of which I'll post up once they've uploaded.

If anyone reading this is looking we can also help with anything else you might require. I have a set of Tenni paintwork if that tickles your fancy? Or we can get it painted any damn colour you want! Fit wire wheels or Alloys. Get a seat built should you so desire. You name it we can do it, or advise you why it wouldn't be a good idea! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yes, it has all the other bits!

beetle and Clancy like this post

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

It followed me home. Honest......! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It followed me home. Honest......!   It followed me home. Honest......! Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:46 am

Ooh. Good opportunity for an Aussie after one.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

It followed me home. Honest......!
Page 1 of 1