GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Agostini for GRiSO

Go down 
+34
Lemppari
SuperSimo
Oz1200Guzzi
jono-9
Josh.C
Jackstraw
waterbottle
AOAM
John Lyon
little750
akshaydeo
Triman023
Boysie
Tolle09
Street
keenerkeen07
Grisonut
DungeonMaster
plantboy
Ralf z
bikesnbones
Charlie J
55tburt
LBC Tenni
tocino
Tassiedevil71
Steak
Guzziboy66
grisorosso
wardest
Pete Roper
The Saint
garyclem
beetle
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Installed the Agostini HF the other day.
The best I can do to describe the throttle response is a "tad" sluggish until about 3500RPM, then scalded cat afterwards.

Only problem is the automatic AK-47 gunfire sound during deceleration.  Seriously, I'm expecting to get pulled over, or shot at by officers soon.

Still have the DBK in and not keen to remove it just yet as I think, "think" being the key word and often the cause of increasingly poor life decisions, having less back pressure will make the backfiring even worse.

Any update on the map?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 pm

No map. We need a volunteer to either send us their Ago or do the logging runs for us. You interested?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Where would I be sending my muffler?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Bungendore or Wagga in NSW. Australia.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 pm

I was thinking more like you do the logging runs. Very Happy cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 am

Fine by me. Only thing is that it's going to be cold as buggery here for the next two months which may skew things a bit. Not really an issue I suppose but I'd think you might have to tweak the temp tables later.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:05 am

beetle wrote:
I was thinking more like you do the logging runs. Very Happy cheers
I'm game.  

Kind of a noob here so let me know what I need and what I need to do to make this happen.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:51 am

Pete Roper wrote:
Fine by me. Only thing is that it's going to be cold as buggery here for the next two months which may skew things a bit. Not really an issue I suppose but I'd think you might have to tweak the temp tables later.

Not you Roper, Jackstraw. Rolling Eyes

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:02 am

Jackstraw wrote:

I'm game.  

Kind of a noob here so let me know what I need and what I need to do to make this happen.

Well, there's two ways we could do this. I send you a logging kit to do the test runs with, or you buy one yourself.

I'll provide all the details on how to connect it, and how to do the logging runs. You'll need access to an Android device (phone or tablet). You send me the logs, and I modify the maps. The best thing is you get to ride the GRiSO a lot. Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:19 am

I reckon that pipe shape and colour combo looks great on that SE.
Back to top Go down
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:24 am

How much is the logging kit? If it's reasonable enough and I get some decent use out of it I'll just buy one. Send me a link or something as to where I can get one.

Josh, it looks really good in person and sounds really good too! It's deeper sounding than I thought it would be. Not "tinny" IMHO.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:57 am

Here's a link to he kit on Amazon: CLICKY

After you've used it to make a map for the Ago, you can set it up to as a wideband trimmer to get fueling perfection. You'll have the best running GRiSO in Texas. Heck, the U.S.  cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:15 am

Mark - I'm keen to do this too with my Exan. Do you know if the Andriod phone needs to have a sim? I use an iPhone but could buy a cheap Andriod device for this purpose. Even easier if it doesn't need a sim card. Although I guess those cheap prepaid ones could be an option.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 am

No SIM required. It just needs good Bluetooth. Be careful with el-cheapo phones, we tried an el-cheapo and couldn't get it to connect with the dongle.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Josh.C
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Josh.C

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:06 am

beetle wrote:
No SIM required. It just needs good Bluetooth. Be careful with el-cheapo phones, we tried an el-cheapo and couldn't get it to connect with the dongle.

OK. I'll eventually order the required kit and get a decent phone or tablet. Too bad there isn't an iOS version.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio
tocino

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 pm

I'm using a Nexus 4 (Google) phone with no SIM and works fine.
Back to top Go down
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

beetle wrote:
Here's a link to he kit on Amazon: CLICKY

After you've used it to make a map for the Ago, you can set it up to as a wideband trimmer to get fueling perfection. You'll have the best running GRiSO in Texas. Heck, the U.S.  cheers

It'll be here tomorrow....I love Amazon Prime.
I might need some direction getting it set up properly. I'm assuming the instructions being sent with it are pretty straight forward?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:41 pm

The instructions are pretty good. As for getting it hooked up and working the way we need, I'll send you detailed instructions.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Oh, and you'll need the GuzziDiag software and cables.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Soooooo, where do I obtain the cables?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Seeing as you like Amazon:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You'll need both of these.

While you're at it, you may as well get the dongle you'll need as well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Jackstraw
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jackstraw

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 pm

I guess if I'm going to put in a shopping list to Amazon, I should ask if there's anything else, hardware wise, I'll need?
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:37 am

Nope. I think that covers it. Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
jono-9
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
jono-9

PostSubject: sorry to say he lives in my country!! i think the forums great, with some very clever, helpful people involved with it, thanks guys !!    Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:22 pm

bikesnbones wrote:
The trick of the master salesman is to make it appear that they are doing YOU a favour.
Gotta admire them for that I guess,.
Anyway no worries.
I'm off, but I really hope you people wake up and see what's really going on here.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:53 am

Don't worry about that trolling dipshit. He was consigned to the shredder months ago.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agostini for GRiSO   Agostini for GRiSO - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Agostini for GRiSO
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next