GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Hacky
MrGPz
H-E-ROSS
GNORTS
Laker
MrBob
nev
king Rich
paulbrice
derby
Cereal KLR
pensieromalvagio
Andy in NZ
bahamazoo
Lemppari
supercoyote
cbxtc6
Lenz9753
WCB
Daves-i-Know
KevinEmpire
jexmatex
diedel
ruzellio
Earl of Portchester
MalG
little750
wardentm
handyandy
opc
Blue
keenerkeen07
Guzzi Cat
eric2186
fredfrenzy
LBC Tenni
motomonster
WAKEY
Phang
Bill Hagan
Tassiedevil71
bioman
Josh.C
mark111
blue thunder
Oz1200Guzzi
joecool
Fissionmaker
jomartijr
Chaipaval
Ralf z
Trknomo
sidrat
Guzzi Two Shoes
Conor W
NorthernProducer
Grisodude
Wet Coaster
The Saint
waterbottle
Converted Duc
Birch
beetle
Canyon Carver
Grisonut
rboe
Ad B
tocino
Enzo the baker
pokeyjoe
Street
Steak
DungeonMaster
GHTE
Gr8V
f-man
Omnis
Tolle09
Triman023
CPB
Pete Roper
Tod.
wyno
Overholt13
Guzziboy66
plantboy
Charlie J
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:43 am

Looking good - glad all went to plan and luggage worked out alright too!

133 miles to the reserve light for us UK lot [ going to have to test that on a longer trip here ]
Back to top Go down
Conor W
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Conor W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 am

Tks BS9.

The rest of the lads. G on her own so she didn't show up the others...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did get one odd high-idle issue one morning like TPS had set itself high. Turned bike off and on and all was fine. Will ask query in tech topic space...

One of our tasks was to ensure beers were still available in these towns. They are. Will check again next year.
Back to top Go down
Guzzi Two Shoes
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Guzzi Two Shoes

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 am

Blue wrote:
Went out and had a good ride around and then ended up buying some jeans with Covec built in. Supposed to be 3 times more resistant than Kevlar?

Anyways....they seem well made and are comfy..... bull-it.com

Guy arrived on a Bellagio, so we chatted for a bit then I headed home.

Hey Blue,
I'm looking for new jeans too. Where did you get yours, and what do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 am

Guzzi Two Shoes wrote:
Blue wrote:
Went out and had a good ride around and then ended up buying some jeans with Covec built in. Supposed to be 3 times more resistant than Kevlar?

Anyways....they seem well made and are comfy..... bull-it.com

Guy arrived on a Bellagio, so we chatted for a bit then I headed home.

Hey Blue,
I'm looking for new jeans too. Where did you get yours, and what do you think of them?

Hi GTS,

See my other report in the Darkened recess for jeans detail.

I got mine from Onyerbike near Aylesbury on the A41 not that far from you. I think the Infinity bike stores sell them too and they are on Ebay. I really like them, they are very comfortable. There's a few different designs, colours, etc. I had a cheaper pair but these do feel much better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Blue on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 am

My new oil cooler cover has arrived from AF1.
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 pm

Rode to work, read the weather wrong, it rained and never got above 4 degrees :-(

Came home and set the CO2, lets see what it goes like tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Blue wrote:

Ooooh. I gotta look that up.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:50 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
Blue wrote:

Ooooh. I gotta look that up.

I wanted this:

But was told it is no longer available so was offered this

[ which is cheaper ] but I was not so sure about. Having fitted it last night I like it. It looks much better than I thought it would and the fit is really good. If the Silver seems too much I will tone it down by painting it Black.

Will post a picture when I get a chance.

Ordered replacement levers from China a few days ago so will be waiting for those to arrive for a while.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:08 am

Not a great pic as taken in the garage last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:38 am

Scrapy scrapy!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:52 am

Yup - why does it do that when you lean it over......... Smile Just the GRiSO leaving it's signature for the road to remember.

Can you see the painted over bit on bottom left bit of the cooler housing? [ where that taxi driver took me out last year and then left me in the road] ...... takes a lot to get me going, but I would have had a good go at altering his apperance if i had not been kissing the tarmac!!!

I need to dremmel that bit smooth and repaint properly. scratch
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Nah, chicks dig scars. All my scrapes and scratches are battle wounds. I have a similar scrape in my cooler cover. cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Trknomo
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Trknomo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Absolutely nothing cause I can't pick it up till Saturday Sad  But I did recieve confirmation that my Dart Flyscreen was shipped along with my Oil colder screen from AF1. So things keep looking better
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO
DungeonMaster

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Damn it Blue!!
I followed your link. $32
Great! Let me break out my card.
Wait, what else do I need?
Agghhh, my card jumped out of my hand and started doing whatever it wanted!!

DM
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:20 am

DungeonMaster wrote:
Damn it Blue!!
I followed your link. $32
Great! Let me break out my card.
Wait, what else do I need?
Agghhh, my card jumped out of my hand and started doing whatever it wanted!!

DM

Sorry DM Smile

Get some pics up when you have fitted it! Plus everything else?????????? Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Grisonut
GRiSO
GRiSO
Grisonut

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Got my new front tire mounted a couple of days ago but only had a chance to ride the bike today.
Fuck me!! I forgot how well this bike handled and the parking lot moving around was a lot easier. Amazing.
The old tire was the stocker Metzeler and had 9600 miles on it but it's about 1500 too many.
I'll try to be smarter from now on. LOL
Back to top Go down
Trknomo
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Trknomo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:29 am

Finally got to bring the GRiSO home. With 6" of snow the day before, mother nature did a nice warm up and the streets were relatively dry by 2pm yesterday. I took one for a short test drive last year but nothing compared to my first time experience. Even though is was only 48F I still managed another 80 miles of driving after the 25Mile ride home. Once in my garage I did the obligatory wipe down from whatever road spray I picked up and also mounted my oil cooler screen as well.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Pretty fancy garage mat, good thing Grisos don't leak! Congrats on the new bike.

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Trknomo
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Trknomo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Another picture of the Oil Cooler Screen. Was surprised at the quality for $32.00. I thought it was going to be flimsy but it's a really nice product. Just received my Dart Flyscreen in the mail today. Will have to do that next.

Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Looks good. Glad you got some miles in and like the cooler cover. I agree about how well made they are.
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Installed the battery
Cleaned err up

Feeling next weekend already cheers

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 pm

I did this:

It feels good. I like it. I'm not sorry.

The Ghetto Australis run last weekend gave me horrid wankers wrist. Up until then, I've never ridden the GRiSO more than about 500km in one day, usually with a long break somewhere in the middle. The pull back on the stock bars was not quite right for a big ride. These are Aprilia Mana bars, which I had lying around. They are a bit narrower than the stock bars, and have more pull-back with a tad more height. It felt weird at first, but I soon decided I like it. Hopefully, no more wankers wrist (at least not from riding). Suspect

Oh, and I also changed the oil in my bevel box.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Sfregiato
Sfregiato

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Hope the bars work out for you. The mirrors look nice. Rizomas? What's the black thing-a-ma-bob left of yer throttle?

Oh yeah, has anyone ever mentioned your ceiling could use a little work? Razz
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm

WTF? You can't even see my ceiling. Razz

Black thing-a-ma-bob is a throttle lock. For the boring bits between corners.
The mirrors are el-cheapo Chinese eBay knock-offs. Gynaecologists speculum's, Pete calls them.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

Yep I'm with Pete on the mirrors..
But those bars look nice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next