12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
beetle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:22 pm

May not need to change seals. I made seal cleaner. Just got back from a ride, and so far, no more leak. Got the red triangle of death, but no leak. Yet. I'm coming over on Wednesday, so I'll grab stickies then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:40 pm

And the plastic bling. Hopefully Ralf's bike will be a runner then too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Happy days.
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:50 am

Bummer Charlie. Sorry to hear that. Fractured ribs? - you'd better re-read the Jokes section.
Back to top Go down
tocino
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:15 am

Charlie J wrote:
Rode to work,until the young female red P plater did a U turn in front of me. Gravel rash and fractured ribs. The bike idled on its side for a while. Will investigate when I get outa hospital tommorow.

Argh. Sorry to hear this. Heal well!
Back to top Go down
DungeonMaster
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Damn Charlie.
Sounds worse than my little "off" a couple months ago.

As for "doing something".....
It really wasn't the bike, it was the garage.
My girl Liz and I finally got to work unloading crap from the garage.
So we have taken the first step to return the garage into being the Italian Motorcycle Sanctum it was meant to be.
And this upcoming weekend us four days off.
More Garage !!
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Went for a run down to 1770 sunday. A mate rode my GRiSO for the first time, he was a bit gob smacked at how well it handled and the power delivery. Haven't bikes come a long way in the last 40 years .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Whats not to love about a GRiSO
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Out for my first ride after fitting my "new" wind-screen. I like. Insufferable snow visited the day it arrived. The snow & slush has finally succumbed to 50+ degree temperatures. Of course this probably won't  last.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
ghezzi
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Rosso and Ti, just needs a bit of carbon and I could own one.

Hey Ron, make you an offer you can't refuse.
When I get a new set of tyres on my BST's, drop in and we'll do a wheel swap for a weekend.
I'd love to see/feel how it rides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.biketowbrisbane.com.au
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:46 pm

H-E-ROSS wrote:
Out for my first ride after fitting my "new" wind-screen. I like. Insufferable snow visited the day it arrived. The snow & slush has finally succumbed to 50+ degree temperatures. Of course this probably won't  last..
Hope you bike didn't get to dirty there , I hate cleaning pale
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO
GRiSO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:00 pm

ghezzi wrote:
Rosso and Ti, just needs a bit of carbon and I could own one.

Hey Ron, make you an offer you can't refuse.
When I get a new set of tyres on my BST's, drop in and we'll do a wheel swap for a weekend.
I'd love to see/feel how it rides.

That's a very dangerous thing to suggest Ghezzi, if I fell in love with them as I'm sure I would, are you going to buy me 2 sets ?
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
Biondino
Biondino

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 pm

waterbottle wrote:
H-E-ROSS wrote:
Out for my first ride after fitting my "new" wind-screen. I like. Insufferable snow visited the day it arrived. The snow & slush has finally succumbed to 50+ degree temperatures. Of course this probably won't  last..
Hope you bike didn't get to dirty there , I hate cleaning pale

I stayed on the hard road, too much mud off pavement! I hate cleaning as well and the hose isn't hooked up. It's winter here, in all likelihood we will get another dumping followed by arctic temps.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Tango2
Montanarolo
Montanarolo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 am

Rode mine! First time on a Guzzi. It's a very different experience !  Really enjoyed my wee jolly but froze.  Temperature was 4 degrees Centigrade. Can't wait for warmer weather and grit/salt free roads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
opc
Grignapoco
Grignapoco

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:46 am

Typical ride in to work. Pull in behind a colleague (who's a bit snarky at the best of times). He gets off his HD walks up to me and says, "Is this some EYE-talian piece of s-, er, bike?"

I reply, "Hey, buddy, mine's not the one leaking fuel...and your tail-light is out, too."

Long pause... Then he asks, "So...does it go pretty fast?" ghetto
Back to top Go down
LBC Tenni
Nibbio
Nibbio

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Every now and then, a Hardly rider can be jolted out of his vegetative state by the beauty of the GRiSO. Razz

-------

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: